Combining alluring outdoor areas, a beach house-style interior and a long list of modern amenities, SOLIS is one of the best charter yachts in her class and, venturing to the rarely traversed waters of Central America over the summer, she is more appealing than ever.
With lush rainforests, incredibly diverse wildlife and idyllic beaches, Costa Rica is the perfect destination for those looking for an off-the-beaten-track charter experience.
Seek out high-altitude hikes, thundering white rapids and sensational surf breaks before indulging in lazy beach days in the secluded Osa Peninsula. This is all why keeping an eye out for howler monkeys, keel-billed toucans, sloths and an incredible array of marine life.
Panama similarly satisfies both thrill-seekers and beach bums. Traverse the man-made marvel of the Panama Canal, discover the dream-like virgin isles of Guna Yala, dive the rainbow reefs of Bocas del Toro, soak up the diverse culture in Panama City and zip through steamy rainforest canopies.
As SOLIS has been designed with outdoor lovers in mind, there are plenty of deck areas on board primed for taking in breath-taking vistas of the region, all while lounging, dining and entertaining. The 2015 Mudler build is, after all, is named after the Latin name for sunshine.
As SOLIS has been designed with outdoor lovers in mind, there are plenty of deck areas primed for taking in breath-taking vistas
The top deck is split into two. A cosy dining area sits under the shade of a radar arch forward while, in the aft section, there is an inviting spa pool and large sunning station. A wooden surround and stools can be added to create a swim-up bar, perfect for kicking back with a cocktail in hand.
But, when removed, the area serves as a space for on-board yoga and a running machine rises from the deck, enabling guests to upkeep their exercise regimes while on a private yacht charter.
Another alfresco dining spot on the main deck aft transforms into an oversized sun pad and, with a wide staircase descending to the swim platform just inches away, the zone can serve as a split-level beach club, ideal for unwinding close to the ocean and accessing the excellent water toy collection.
Charter yacht SOLIS continues to impress inside. Exuding understated luxury and an overpowering sense of tranquillity, the Claydon Reeves-designed interior features organic forms, handsome oak, a neutral colour palette, serene blue accents and huge windows for the utmost natural light.
A sumptuous seating area in the main salon tempts guests to put their feet up before a formal meal is served in the adjoining dining area for the entire charter party. There is even a sleek bar. Be served a drink and enjoy with a loved one on the nearby balcony, which folds down to starboard.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the lower deck, a main deck VIP suite with an envy-inducing skylight and two twin cabins. In total, the motor yacht can sleep eight guests.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...