Enjoy the Rugby World Cup from Superyacht MISCHIEF
The 52m/172ft superyacht MISCHIEF is offering a glamorous alternative to enjoying the Rugby World Cup later this month.
Pedigree Baglietto MISCHIEF (ex ‘Blue Scorpion’) will be berthed at London’s Canary Wharf from 30 September to 1 November during the upcoming Rugby World Cup. She is offering the opportunity for a match day charter, as well as cocktail parties and Michelin-starred pop up dining evenings.
The Francesco Paszkowski-designed superyacht provides a sophisticated, ‘Zen’-like setting for experiencing one of the rugby’s biggest events, styled with sleek, light wood-panelling and a series of modern artworks. She was extensively refitted in 2013 to offer the most state-of-the-art surroundings possible for charter clientele.
The prime spot for enjoying match day will be her spacious saloon’s 50’ Plasma screen television, with further audio-visual systems also found in her guest rooms. Charter yacht MISCHIEF accommodates up to 12 people in 6 staterooms, including a lavish full-beam master suite with its own private office, as well as three double cabins and two twin cabins.
Boasting vast outdoor space for hosting, her three decks are appointed with al fresco dining areas and comfy seating areas, with a sundeck Jacuzzi the focal point of her luxury. The utmost stability is ensured for all guests on board thanks to Naiad Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Chefs including Guillaume Brahimi, Sat Bains, Neil Perry, Shannon Bennett and Claude Bosi, will be on hand to serve up an exquisite six course menu for guests throughout the superyacht’s series of “Warm up Wednesdays.” The events will be hosted by rugby legends such as Lawrence Dallaglio, Matt Dawson and Dan Luger in London.
Usually offered for charter at a weekly rate starting at £150,000 (€205,000), prices for private hire will start at £590 (excluding VAT), with “Warm Up Wednesday” events prices at £990 per person (excluding VAT) to enjoy a special Rugby World Cup on board M/Y MISCHIEF.
For more information on renting MISCHIEF, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
berthed at London’s Canary Wharf from 30 September to 1 November during the upcoming Rugby World Cup.
More Yacht Information
Mischief Yacht For Charter
54m Baglietto, 2006 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...