Boasting six decks and more than 13,000 square-foot of air conditioned living spaces, superyacht Martha Ann is perfect for charter groups looking to experience new destinations.
Indeed, her generously equipped exterior and entertainment options mean that guests are able to unwind in style once they are done discovering for the day.
Heading to the Virgin Islands this winter, those chartering her can expect to enjoy her large swimming pool, elegant interior, and vast deck spaces whilst drinking in the tropical surroundings on offer.
What’s more, with a number of toys and tenders at their disposal, guests can properly get amongst the turquoise waters of the Caribbean hotspot.
Offering plenty of exposed and shaded areas to suit the specific needs of those on board, the exterior of luxury yacht Martha Ann is ideal for enjoying the climate and scenery of the Virgin Islands.
No doubt the crowning feature of the exterior is the large swimming pool which occupies the aft of the upper deck. With its own swim-up bar and nearby alfresco dining section, guests can reasonably expect to lose entire days to this particular deck.
For the more adventurously inclined, the well stocked tender garage is home to many treats certain to satisfy those looking to cut the waves and take their exploring one step further.
One of the great dames of the global charter fleet, superyacht Martha Ann offers distinctively glamorous vacations
Effortlessly elegant, the interior of luxury yacht Martha Ann is sure to impress every guest who steps on board. Not simply a demonstration in sophistication, both her main salon and sky lounge offer supreme comfort to those gathering for a spot of socialising.
Elsewhere around the interior guests will discover a fully-equipped gymnasium, a full-size bar, and an irresistibly classy formal dining area.
Besides a well-appointed master complete with its own study, Martha Ann also includes an additional VIP, 4 doubles, and 2 twins, 1 of which has an optional Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Martha Ann, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...