Undoubtedly one of the most luxurious sportsfishing superyachts available to charter in the South Pacific, Ata Rangi offers guests the opportunity to indulge in some fishing whilst at the same time enjoying all of the comforts of a modern motor yacht.
Featuring a well-appointed master cabin for the principal charter guest as well as 2 double staterooms which can be easily transformed into twins, the motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 6 guests whilst away on charter.
With a colorful array of marlin, wahoo fish, and yellow fin tuna fish all popular around the summertime charter season, there is no better time to charter Ata Rangi than right now.
From the wide open sun lounging space stretching forward on the bow to the spacious fishing area situated on the aft, the exterior of superyacht Ata Rangi is perfect for fishers as well as guests simply looking to relax.
Dining alfresco is also possible thanks to a large retractable table which can be made to appear at a moment’s notice. Such a flexible living space ultimately opens up a number of new possibilities to those on board.
Thanks to a tuna tower raised above the upper deck, fishers can remain one step ahead of the game thanks to the birds eye view it provides of the surrounding waters.
Equipped for every kind of fisher, Ata Rangi comes with live bait tanks, an 18ft tender, a deep drop reek navigation system, and four tuna tubes.
Ata Rangi offers guests the opportunity to indulge in some exciting sports fishing whilst at the same time enjoying all of the comforts of a modern superyacht
Boasting an inviting climate the entire year-round, Fiji is a particularly good destination for those looking to indulge in some casual or more active sportsfishing.
Indeed, as well as there being a wide variety of fish to catch, there’s a calming trade wind that blows from June to November to ensure that the atmosphere remains comfortable at all times.
When not out on the water, charter guests will also be able to visit a range of mainland attractions to get a taste of local life.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...