Undoubtedly one of the most luxurious sportsfishing superyachts available to charter in the South Pacific, Ata Rangi offers guests the opportunity to indulge in some fishing whilst at the same time enjoying all of the comforts of a modern motor yacht.
Featuring a well-appointed master cabin for the principal charter guest as well as 2 double staterooms which can be easily transformed into twins, the motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 6 guests whilst away on charter.
With a colorful array of marlin, wahoo fish, and yellow fin tuna fish all popular around the summertime charter season, there is no better time to charter Ata Rangi than right now.
From the wide open sun lounging space stretching forward on the bow to the spacious fishing area situated on the aft, the exterior of superyacht Ata Rangi is perfect for fishers as well as guests simply looking to relax.
Dining alfresco is also possible thanks to a large retractable table which can be made to appear at a moment’s notice. Such a flexible living space ultimately opens up a number of new possibilities to those on board.
Thanks to a tuna tower raised above the upper deck, fishers can remain one step ahead of the game thanks to the birds eye view it provides of the surrounding waters.
Equipped for every kind of fisher, Ata Rangi comes with live bait tanks, an 18ft tender, a deep drop reek navigation system, and four tuna tubes.
Ata Rangi offers guests the opportunity to indulge in some exciting sports fishing whilst at the same time enjoying all of the comforts of a modern superyacht
Boasting an inviting climate the entire year-round, Fiji is a particularly good destination for those looking to indulge in some casual or more active sportsfishing.
Indeed, as well as there being a wide variety of fish to catch, there’s a calming trade wind that blows from June to November to ensure that the atmosphere remains comfortable at all times.
When not out on the water, charter guests will also be able to visit a range of mainland attractions to get a taste of local life.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed