Enjoy a Late Summer Charter in Greece and Turkey this October
The yachting grounds of Greece are amongst the most beautiful and diverse in the world and with a summer season that lasts from April to October, there are plenty of opportunities to experience the spectacular coastlines and many beautiful islands the region has to offer. This time of year can be the best time to visit the East Mediterranean, when the crowds of tourists have dispersed, the weather is comfortable warm and the crystal clear waters are the perfect temperature for swimming and watersports.
A Greece luxury charter itinerary can also be combined with stop-offs in destinations such as Croatia and Turkey which also benefit from pleasantly long summer seasons. With so many world-renowned historical sites on offer as well as cosmopolitan cities and traditional seaside villages, the quieter months of September and October can be great way to discover new places that you might not otherwise explore during the high summer months.
A late season vaction on board a luxury crewed charter yacht in Turkey is ideal for some peaceful relaxation, with waters remaining warm well into October. The stunning beaches and coves that pepper the glittering Turquoise Coast provide a dramatic backdrop to cocktails on the sundeck of a superyacht while the bustling resort towns of the fashionable Bodrum Peninsula are a great stop-off for some end-of summer partying with friends.
In recent years Greece has firmly established itself as a premiere yacht charter destination and a vast selection of high quality luxury superyachts are now made available for vacations in the area. Charter yachts such as the 45m/147ft OURANOS, the 49m/160ft Benetti ALEXANDRA and the 53m/174ft motor yacht O’RAMA each offer the ultimate Greek island experience alongside luxuriously styled interiors, a fantastic selection of watertoys and very knowledgeable crew.
From the glamorous islands of Mykonos and Santorini to the rustic charm of Hydra, what better way to relax and spend time with loved-ones after a jam-packed summer than on board your very own private luxury yacht? To start planning your October getaway in Greece, talk to your charter broker to work out the best itinerary for your needs and requirements.
SUPERYACHTS AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER IN GREECE & TURKEY
O'Mega Yacht For Charter
83m Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, 2004 / 2011
Insignia Yacht For Charter
56m Elsflether Werft, 2004 / 2004
Mia Rama Yacht For Charter
54m Golden Yachts, 2010
Alexandra Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 2002 / 2014
Zaliv III Yacht For Charter
50m Mondo Marine, 2011
Lady Dee Yacht For Charter
47m Acico, 2012
Ipanemas Yacht For Charter
45m Tecnomar, 2012
Pandion Yacht For Charter
37m Heesen, 1995 / 2012
Pollux Yacht For Charter
33m Cantieri di Pisa, 2000 / 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...