Delivered from Sunseeker in 2014, No. 9 of London is a sleek and sporty superyacht that is perfect for you and your charter party to island-hop around Croatia.
The yacht will be available between 26th August and 2nd September.
She will begin in Tivat, in Montenegro, before cruising west around the islands of Croatia.
No. 9 of London offers multiple spots for her guests to lay back and enjoy the Mediterranean sun. The sundeck is sure to be popular, with its convivial seating arrangements, sleek wet bar and spread of sunpads aft.
In addition, the yacht is home to a relaxed alfresco dining arrangement on the main deck aft, with a second wet bar and exceptional views over the shining blue sea.
The sundeck is sure to be popular, with its convivial seating arrangements, sleek wet bar and spread of sunpads aft.
Making the most out of the space, there is also a foredeck seating area with more sunpads and a curve of sofas arranged around a table.
Meanwhile, a swim platform ensures you and your guests can access the yacht’s spectacular range of toys and accessories and make the most out of the clear Adriatic while exploring Croatia by yacht.
As a fining touch, the main salon boasts side balconies both portside and starboard side that allow you to feel constantly connected to your surroundings.
The motor yacht accommodates 10 guests in five cabins. The arrangement includes one well-proportioned master cabin, two doubles, two twin suites and two convertibles that make the yacht well-suited to families.
The elegant interiors are sure to impress guests of all ages. Black walnut surfaces have been used to create a sophisticated energy, alongside cream leather sofas and plush fabrics.
No. 9 of London is home to a fabulous entertainment system, which includes a home cinema and stereo surround sound.
If you would like to secure this deal on M/Y NO.9 OF LONDON, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the East Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed