Delivered from Sunseeker in 2014, No. 9 of London is a sleek and sporty superyacht that is perfect for you and your charter party to island-hop around Croatia.
The yacht will be available between 26th August and 2nd September.
She will begin in Tivat, in Montenegro, before cruising west around the islands of Croatia.
Primed for sun-lovers
No. 9 of London offers multiple spots for her guests to lay back and enjoy the Mediterranean sun. The sundeck is sure to be popular, with its convivial seating arrangements, sleek wet bar and spread of sunpads aft.
In addition, the yacht is home to a relaxed alfresco dining arrangement on the main deck aft, with a second wet bar and exceptional views over the shining blue sea.
The sundeck is sure to be popular, with its convivial seating arrangements, sleek wet bar and spread of sunpads aft.
Making the most out of the space, there is also a foredeck seating area with more sunpads and a curve of sofas arranged around a table.
Meanwhile, a swim platform ensures you and your guests can access the yacht’s spectacular range of toys and accessories and make the most out of the clear Adriatic while exploring Croatia by yacht.
As a fining touch, the main salon boasts side balconies both portside and starboard side that allow you to feel constantly connected to your surroundings.
The motor yacht accommodates 10 guests in five cabins. The arrangement includes one well-proportioned master cabin, two doubles, two twin suites and two convertibles that make the yacht well-suited to families.
The elegant interiors are sure to impress guests of all ages. Black walnut surfaces have been used to create a sophisticated energy, alongside cream leather sofas and plush fabrics.
No. 9 of London is home to a fabulous entertainment system, which includes a home cinema and stereo surround sound.
If you would like to secure this deal on M/Y NO.9 OF LONDON, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the East Mediterranean.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.