Taking place at a brand new location at the Dubai Canal, this year’s Dubai International Boat Show opened its doors to great applause this morning.
Celebrating its 28th edition in style, the Dubai International Boat Show will be showcasing a range of impressive motor yachts, and exhibiting a variety of luxury brands over the next 5 days.
Cutting an impressive figure and turning plenty of discerning heads at the event’s temporary home, the 86m/282ft luxury yacht CHAKRA is the largest superyacht attending the show this year. In good company, she is nearby to the equally impressive 72m/236ft motor yacht SERENITY from Austal.
Each available to rent, these superyachts will no doubt generate plenty of conversation about the chartering lifestyle and the vacation possibilities it provides.
Keeping guests well entertained throughout their time at the Dubai International Boat Show, the organisers of the event have partnered up with the team at Nikki Beach to keep the celebrations going on well into the night.
Throughout the day, however, visitors are sure to be captivated by the water sports shows hosted by leading athletes as well an exciting number of luxury experiences on offer.
Indeed, there will be the opportunity for visitors to gain a great insight into life on the water with the option to take part in both sailing and speedboat demonstrations.
Hosting the launch of spectacular superyachts and water toys, the Dubai International Boat Show 2018 is sure to be one of this year’s highlights
The perfect platform to promote products inside of a region with an increasing interest in superyachts, the Dubai International Boat Show 2018 will bring together vessels from award-winning builders such as Riva, Ferretti, and Amels.
As the show progresses, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing coverage of all the highlights.
In order to find out more about the superyachts attending this year’s Dubai International Boat Show, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Dubai.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed