Taking place at a brand new location at the Dubai Canal, this year’s Dubai International Boat Show opened its doors to great applause this morning.
Celebrating its 28th edition in style, the Dubai International Boat Show will be showcasing a range of impressive motor yachts, and exhibiting a variety of luxury brands over the next 5 days.
Cutting an impressive figure and turning plenty of discerning heads at the event’s temporary home, the 86m/282ft luxury yacht CHAKRA is the largest superyacht attending the show this year. In good company, she is nearby to the equally impressive 72m/236ft motor yacht SERENITY from Austal.
Each available to rent, these superyachts will no doubt generate plenty of conversation about the chartering lifestyle and the vacation possibilities it provides.
Keeping guests well entertained throughout their time at the Dubai International Boat Show, the organisers of the event have partnered up with the team at Nikki Beach to keep the celebrations going on well into the night.
Throughout the day, however, visitors are sure to be captivated by the water sports shows hosted by leading athletes as well an exciting number of luxury experiences on offer.
Indeed, there will be the opportunity for visitors to gain a great insight into life on the water with the option to take part in both sailing and speedboat demonstrations.
Hosting the launch of spectacular superyachts and water toys, the Dubai International Boat Show 2018 is sure to be one of this year’s highlights
The perfect platform to promote products inside of a region with an increasing interest in superyachts, the Dubai International Boat Show 2018 will bring together vessels from award-winning builders such as Riva, Ferretti, and Amels.
As the show progresses, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing coverage of all the highlights.
In order to find out more about the superyachts attending this year’s Dubai International Boat Show, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Dubai.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...