Taking place at a brand new location at the Dubai Canal, this year’s Dubai International Boat Show opened its doors to great applause this morning.
Celebrating its 28th edition in style, the Dubai International Boat Show will be showcasing a range of impressive motor yachts, and exhibiting a variety of luxury brands over the next 5 days.
Cutting an impressive figure and turning plenty of discerning heads at the event’s temporary home, the 86m/282ft luxury yacht CHAKRA is the largest superyacht attending the show this year. In good company, she is nearby to the equally impressive 72m/236ft motor yacht SERENITY from Austal.
Each available to rent, these superyachts will no doubt generate plenty of conversation about the chartering lifestyle and the vacation possibilities it provides.
Keeping guests well entertained throughout their time at the Dubai International Boat Show, the organisers of the event have partnered up with the team at Nikki Beach to keep the celebrations going on well into the night.
Throughout the day, however, visitors are sure to be captivated by the water sports shows hosted by leading athletes as well an exciting number of luxury experiences on offer.
Indeed, there will be the opportunity for visitors to gain a great insight into life on the water with the option to take part in both sailing and speedboat demonstrations.
Hosting the launch of spectacular superyachts and water toys, the Dubai International Boat Show 2018 is sure to be one of this year’s highlights
The perfect platform to promote products inside of a region with an increasing interest in superyachts, the Dubai International Boat Show 2018 will bring together vessels from award-winning builders such as Riva, Ferretti, and Amels.
As the show progresses, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing coverage of all the highlights.
In order to find out more about the superyachts attending this year’s Dubai International Boat Show, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Dubai.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...