Discover the South Pacific with Luxury Charter Yacht TV
The impressive 78m/256ft superyacht TV is set to relocate to the Philippines this December, where she will be available for charter vacations to explore the magical Palau Islands and the archipelago of Indonesia, as well as the unique South Pacific destinations of Papua New Guinea and Australia.
Built by the world-renowned Lurssen Shipyard in 2008, TV features an eye-catching exterior from Espen Oeino alongside an interior styled by Alberto Pinto. Her array of distinguishing assets make her the perfect motor yacht to charter in these glorious surroundings.
TV’s upper deck is entirely devoted to the owner and boasts luxurious touches such as his and her baths as well as a private deck area with a Jacuzzi and space to sunbathe. Huge windows provide panoramic views across the water, keeping guests in touch with the outside world, from the unspoilt, mountainous terrains of Papua New Guinea to to stunning and eclectic coastline of east Australia.
Although the owner’s deck exemplifies the privacy that TV can provide, she was designed for entertaining a large amount of guests. Accordingly, there is ample space for socialising and relaxing, from welcoming salons and a fully-glazed dining conservatory to shaded and open areas on deck.
With the addition of five king-sized VIP cabins, charter yacht TV can accommodate up to 12 guests in absolute comfort and style. These staterooms also benefit from full-height windows, enabling everyone on board to take in the beautiful landscapes from their private quarters.
There is also a spa on the lower deck made up of a fully-equipped gym, beauty salon, sauna and massage room. Pay a visit here before you unwind on the sundeck, home to a Jacuzzi and contra-flow pool, which faces a double-sided swim-up bar.
A collection of four tenders, however, mean there will be no trouble stepping ashore, whether it be to explore the rainforests and secluded beaches of the uninhabitated Whitsunday Islands or trek the remote jungle tracks in Papua New Guinea.
Diving and snorkelling equipment on board will ensure that you won’t miss out on experiencing the underwater wonder of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Plus, stowed fishing equipment opens up opportunities to fish around the fjords of Tufi in Papua New Guinea.
Other highlights of the yacht include a helipad incorporated with a fuelling station, an inflatable slide that stretches from the sundeck to the water and a salon on the main deck that can be converted into a cinema.
If are interested in chartering M/Y TV, then please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, you can take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Australia.
More Yacht Information
TV Yacht For Charter
78m Lurssen, 2008 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...