Built by the world-renowned Lurssen Shipyard in 2008, TV features an eye-catching exterior from Espen Oeino alongside an interior styled by Alberto Pinto. Her array of distinguishing assets make her the perfect motor yacht to charter in these glorious surroundings.
TV’s upper deck is entirely devoted to the owner and boasts luxurious touches such as his and her baths as well as a private deck area with a Jacuzzi and space to sunbathe. Huge windows provide panoramic views across the water, keeping guests in touch with the outside world, from the unspoilt, mountainous terrains of Papua New Guinea to to stunning and eclectic coastline of east Australia.
Although the owner’s deck exemplifies the privacy that TV can provide, she was designed for entertaining a large amount of guests. Accordingly, there is ample space for socialising and relaxing, from welcoming salons and a fully-glazed dining conservatory to shaded and open areas on deck.
With the addition of five king-sized VIP cabins, charter yacht TV can accommodate up to 12 guests in absolute comfort and style. These staterooms also benefit from full-height windows, enabling everyone on board to take in the beautiful landscapes from their private quarters.
There is also a spa on the lower deck made up of a fully-equipped gym, beauty salon, sauna and massage room. Pay a visit here before you unwind on the sundeck, home to a Jacuzzi and contra-flow pool, which faces a double-sided swim-up bar.
A collection of four tenders, however, mean there will be no trouble stepping ashore, whether it be to explore the rainforests and secluded beaches of the uninhabitated Whitsunday Islands or trek the remote jungle tracks in Papua New Guinea.
Diving and snorkelling equipment on board will ensure that you won’t miss out on experiencing the underwater wonder of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Plus, stowed fishing equipment opens up opportunities to fish around the fjords of Tufi in Papua New Guinea.
Other highlights of the yacht include a helipad incorporated with a fuelling station, an inflatable slide that stretches from the sundeck to the water and a salon on the main deck that can be converted into a cinema.
If are interested in chartering M/Y TV, then please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, you can take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Australia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed