Built by the world-renowned Lurssen Shipyard in 2008, TV features an eye-catching exterior from Espen Oeino alongside an interior styled by Alberto Pinto. Her array of distinguishing assets make her the perfect motor yacht to charter in these glorious surroundings.
TV’s upper deck is entirely devoted to the owner and boasts luxurious touches such as his and her baths as well as a private deck area with a Jacuzzi and space to sunbathe. Huge windows provide panoramic views across the water, keeping guests in touch with the outside world, from the unspoilt, mountainous terrains of Papua New Guinea to to stunning and eclectic coastline of east Australia.
Although the owner’s deck exemplifies the privacy that TV can provide, she was designed for entertaining a large amount of guests. Accordingly, there is ample space for socialising and relaxing, from welcoming salons and a fully-glazed dining conservatory to shaded and open areas on deck.
With the addition of five king-sized VIP cabins, charter yacht TV can accommodate up to 12 guests in absolute comfort and style. These staterooms also benefit from full-height windows, enabling everyone on board to take in the beautiful landscapes from their private quarters.
There is also a spa on the lower deck made up of a fully-equipped gym, beauty salon, sauna and massage room. Pay a visit here before you unwind on the sundeck, home to a Jacuzzi and contra-flow pool, which faces a double-sided swim-up bar.
A collection of four tenders, however, mean there will be no trouble stepping ashore, whether it be to explore the rainforests and secluded beaches of the uninhabitated Whitsunday Islands or trek the remote jungle tracks in Papua New Guinea.
Diving and snorkelling equipment on board will ensure that you won’t miss out on experiencing the underwater wonder of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Plus, stowed fishing equipment opens up opportunities to fish around the fjords of Tufi in Papua New Guinea.
Other highlights of the yacht include a helipad incorporated with a fuelling station, an inflatable slide that stretches from the sundeck to the water and a salon on the main deck that can be converted into a cinema.
If are interested in chartering M/Y TV, then please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, you can take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Australia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...