Discover Papua New Guinea On Board Sailing Yacht VERTIGO
One of the most impressive and innovative superyachts in the global charter fleet, VERTIGO was built in 2011 by the renowned New Zealand-based shipyard Alloy Yachts. Combining adventure with the ultimate in at-sea luxury, she offers an unrivalled charter experience.
Opportunities to charter in the spectacular island chain of Papua New Guinea are extremely limited, so it’s very rare that a yacht of such a high calibre is open for bookings in this region of the South Pacific.
Designed by naval architecture Philippe Briand, the sailing yacht is the largest in the Southern Hemisphere and cuts an eye-catching figure with modern hull lines and an almost vertical hull. This allows for a considerable increase in speed for intrepid travellers.
Papua New Guinea is one of the few places on earth where you can spend a week at sea and not cross paths with another vessel. Many islands remain untouched by man, and this has left unmissable natural landscapes of pristine beaches, volcanic mountain ranges and beautiful coastal plains.
Fortunately, the generous deck spaces on board luxury yacht VERTIGO are perfect for taking in these awe-inspiring vistas. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining in the cockpit, unwind in the oversized Jacuzzi or soak up the sun’s rays on a selection of sun pads.
There is also a BBQ grill and wet bar on the flybridge, and versatile Bimini covers and glass screens create respite from the strong midday sun or protection against the wind. Then, at night, lanterns on the flybridge create a spectacular evening ambience, and movies can be enjoyed under the stars thanks to a projector and screen on the aft deck.
Step inside, meanwhile, to experience the loft-style interior, designed by Christian Liaigre. Sleek lines and stainless steel combine with a natural palette of walnut, cream and black, creating urban yet elegant living spaces.
This styling continues into the staterooms, where up to 12 guests can be accommodated in one master suite, three double cabins, one twin cabin and one convertible cabin.
There is a treasure chest of water toys on board, ensuring charter guests can make the most of the idyllic waters. Explore deserted coves and river systems by kayak, discover the rich marine life of the archipelago with snorkelling gear or race past spectacular backdrops on water skis.
Guests can even keep up their fitness routine while at sea as there is a fully-equipped gymnasium with direct access into the water, making it easy to call down after a heavy workout.
As well as enjoying the island chain’s incredible natural beauty and biodiversity, a luxury yacht charter in the region can also include activities such as white water rafting, mountain hikes and cultural immersion experiences with the islanders.
For further information on S/Y VERTIGO please contact your preferred charter broker or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Papua New Guinea.
More Yacht Information
Vertigo Yacht For Charter
67m Alloy Yachts, 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...