Launched by US shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2009, UNBRIDLED combines the ultimate in outdoor living with a new look interior following a refit last year. An ideal platform for both entertaining and relaxation, she will be cruising the Mediterranean this summer.
Her sleek, contemporary lines and stylish navy blue hull ensures she stands out in the glamorous hub of the French Riviera and beyond. After visiting the iconic towns of St Tropez and Nice, the beautifully wild and rugged shores of Corsica can be reached within a few hours.
Wherever the yacht cruises, however, views of the stunning surrounds are best taken in from her large sundeck. Unwind in the oversized Jacuzzi, sip mojitos at the bar or soak up the glorious sunshine on a line-up of chaise loungers. A casual lunch can then be enjoyed under the shade of the radar arch.
The spacious upper deck aft is home to a larger, more formal alfresco dining option as well as a huge seating area, making this the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family over delicious food and drinks. For a more secluded spot, recline in the Portuguese deck’s comfortable lounging area.
Retreat inside charter yacht UNBRIDLED to discover her classically furnished interior. A lounge in the warm and welcoming main salon is formed by a paled-coloured settee and armchairs, and forward of a dividing bureau is a plush dining area perfect for formal dinner parties.
More light and airy in feel, an expansive skylounge above features a long, curving sofa as well as a scattering of easy chairs, sleek bar and games table. Wall panels are made of deliciously rich woods, which contrast with the light furnishings, and natural light floods in through huge windows.
After a busy day on the water, guests can retreat into one of six sophisticated staterooms. A full-beam master suite with a private office is found on the main deck forward, while the lower deck is home to two double cabins, two twin cabins with Pullman berths and a guest office that can convert into an extra cabin.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a huge choice of water toys and an extensive selection of dive equipment, catering for those with an active lifestyle and avid divers. Such a setup ensures hours of entertainment on a private yacht charter aboard M/Y UNBRIDLED.
An ideal platform for both entertaining and relaxation, UNBRIDLED will be cruising the Mediterranean this summer
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.