Since hitting the charter scene just over a year ago, Party Girl has been circumnavigating the globe and is now taking bookings in the bucket list destinations of Australia and New Zealand, as well as South East Asia and the Indian Ocean.
Chic outdoor areas, a stylish art deco-inspired interior and state-of-the-art facilities make the 2014 build from Icon Yachts one of the finest yachts in her class, and her availability in these off-the-beaten-track cruising grounds isn’t expected to last long.
Whether after an action-packed adventure in New Zealand, a city break in Sydney, a relaxing escape to the reef-fringed Maldives or a voyage of discovery to Myanmar, she promises a once-in-a-lifetime charter experience.
She certainly looks the part thanks to the crisp, classic exterior lines penned by Redman Whiteley Dixon and, likewise, her exterior deck areas do not disappoint.
Step aboard onto her main deck aft and be greeted by a luxe lounging area complete with a sleek bar while, on the deck above, the whole charter party can gather for aperitifs and delicious alfresco dinners.
For the ultimate in daytime living, unwind in the top deck Jacuzzi, lay back and relax on sunpads or get close to the water in the expansive beach club, home to a chic lounge as well as a waterside gym. Cool down after a work out by jumping in the sparkling waters, located just steps away.
Chic outdoor areas, a stylish art deco-inspired interior and state-of-the-art facilities make Party Girl one of the finest yachts in her class
Opportunities for winding down, entertaining and dining continue into the interior of luxury yacht Party Girl. Here, designer Christiano Gatto has created a zen-like atmosphere in which guests can truly relax on their private yacht charter while enjoying an array of glamorous touches.
Exotic woods such as walnut, Canaletto, ebony and rosewood, as well as natural stone, leather and black meteorite marble, have been used throughout to create spectacular spaces. This includes the 17-meter main salon with a sumptuous lounge and formal dining option.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of eight staterooms, including a large master suite with spectacular 180-degree views and a private balcony, a VIP suite, four double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, 12 guests can be accommodated on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a spectacular water toy collection. Take to the WaveRunners, seabobs, paddleboards, wakeboards, water skis, inflatable toys or inflatable water slide and have hours of fun on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed