Since hitting the charter scene just over a year ago, Party Girl has been circumnavigating the globe and is now taking bookings in the bucket list destinations of Australia and New Zealand, as well as South East Asia and the Indian Ocean.
Chic outdoor areas, a stylish art deco-inspired interior and state-of-the-art facilities make the 2014 build from Icon Yachts one of the finest yachts in her class, and her availability in these off-the-beaten-track cruising grounds isn’t expected to last long.
Whether after an action-packed adventure in New Zealand, a city break in Sydney, a relaxing escape to the reef-fringed Maldives or a voyage of discovery to Myanmar, she promises a once-in-a-lifetime charter experience.
She certainly looks the part thanks to the crisp, classic exterior lines penned by Redman Whiteley Dixon and, likewise, her exterior deck areas do not disappoint.
Step aboard onto her main deck aft and be greeted by a luxe lounging area complete with a sleek bar while, on the deck above, the whole charter party can gather for aperitifs and delicious alfresco dinners.
For the ultimate in daytime living, unwind in the top deck Jacuzzi, lay back and relax on sunpads or get close to the water in the expansive beach club, home to a chic lounge as well as a waterside gym. Cool down after a work out by jumping in the sparkling waters, located just steps away.
Chic outdoor areas, a stylish art deco-inspired interior and state-of-the-art facilities make Party Girl one of the finest yachts in her class
Opportunities for winding down, entertaining and dining continue into the interior of luxury yacht Party Girl. Here, designer Christiano Gatto has created a zen-like atmosphere in which guests can truly relax on their private yacht charter while enjoying an array of glamorous touches.
Exotic woods such as walnut, Canaletto, ebony and rosewood, as well as natural stone, leather and black meteorite marble, have been used throughout to create spectacular spaces. This includes the 17-meter main salon with a sumptuous lounge and formal dining option.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of eight staterooms, including a large master suite with spectacular 180-degree views and a private balcony, a VIP suite, four double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, 12 guests can be accommodated on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a spectacular water toy collection. Take to the WaveRunners, seabobs, paddleboards, wakeboards, water skis, inflatable toys or inflatable water slide and have hours of fun on the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...