50 metre motor yacht Cuor di Leone is available for charter in May and June with up to 37% off.
The extremely popular charter yacht Cuor di Leone is available throughout this month and next month, including events, for enormously discounted rates. Built by Benetti in 1999, she is the fourth yacht in their Golden Bay series and was built with the capability to undertake lengthy cruises and yacht charters in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and other fabulous charter destinations around the world.
Cuor di Leone is Lloyds classed and MCA compliant and has a stunning interior designed by Stefano Natucci. She has acoommodation for up to 14 guests in six luxurious staterooms, comprising of a full beam master suite on the main deck and two double and two twin staterooms on the lower deck, all with en suite bathrooms. There is also a day room on the upper deck that has the capacity to be converted into an additional en suite guest room, either a double or a twin.
Usually available for charter from €185,000 per week in high season and €161,000 per week in low season, Cuor di Leone's new rates are:
25% off her low season rate for 7 days or more,
30% off her low season rate for 10 days or more,
37% off her low season rate for 14 days or more.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity, especially with a myriad of yacht shows just around the corner. Get in touch with your Charter Broker today.
Cuor di Leone is a great choice for chartering the Mediterranean and has no trouble when it comes to long-range cruising.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...