50 metre motor yacht Cuor di Leone is available for charter in May and June with up to 37% off.
The extremely popular charter yacht Cuor di Leone is available throughout this month and next month, including events, for enormously discounted rates. Built by Benetti in 1999, she is the fourth yacht in their Golden Bay series and was built with the capability to undertake lengthy cruises and yacht charters in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and other fabulous charter destinations around the world.
Cuor di Leone is Lloyds classed and MCA compliant and has a stunning interior designed by Stefano Natucci. She has acoommodation for up to 14 guests in six luxurious staterooms, comprising of a full beam master suite on the main deck and two double and two twin staterooms on the lower deck, all with en suite bathrooms. There is also a day room on the upper deck that has the capacity to be converted into an additional en suite guest room, either a double or a twin.
Usually available for charter from €185,000 per week in high season and €161,000 per week in low season, Cuor di Leone's new rates are:
25% off her low season rate for 7 days or more,
30% off her low season rate for 10 days or more,
37% off her low season rate for 14 days or more.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity, especially with a myriad of yacht shows just around the corner. Get in touch with your Charter Broker today.
Cuor di Leone is a great choice for chartering the Mediterranean and has no trouble when it comes to long-range cruising.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed