50 metre motor yacht Cuor di Leone is available for charter in May and June with up to 37% off.
The extremely popular charter yacht Cuor di Leone is available throughout this month and next month, including events, for enormously discounted rates. Built by Benetti in 1999, she is the fourth yacht in their Golden Bay series and was built with the capability to undertake lengthy cruises and yacht charters in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and other fabulous charter destinations around the world.
Cuor di Leone is Lloyds classed and MCA compliant and has a stunning interior designed by Stefano Natucci. She has acoommodation for up to 14 guests in six luxurious staterooms, comprising of a full beam master suite on the main deck and two double and two twin staterooms on the lower deck, all with en suite bathrooms. There is also a day room on the upper deck that has the capacity to be converted into an additional en suite guest room, either a double or a twin.
Usually available for charter from €185,000 per week in high season and €161,000 per week in low season, Cuor di Leone's new rates are:
25% off her low season rate for 7 days or more,
30% off her low season rate for 10 days or more,
37% off her low season rate for 14 days or more.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity, especially with a myriad of yacht shows just around the corner. Get in touch with your Charter Broker today.
Cuor di Leone is a great choice for chartering the Mediterranean and has no trouble when it comes to long-range cruising.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...