After the holiday festivities, it is easy to quickly fall back into the winter blues. However, guests can now escape to warmer climates during peak Caribbean season and benefit from a fantastic discount.
Renowned for their excellent sailing and yachting conditions, abundant diving sites, and dazzling sugar-white beaches, the British Virgin Islands are one of the most sought-after destinations on the winter yacht charter itinerary.
The motor yacht sports a pure white exterior accentuated with clean lines and bronze accents. She exudes confidence and prowess, ensuring guests turn heads guests wherever they cruise.
Her sleek and modern exterior has been penned by Tom Fexas Yacht Design. With excellent amenities and on-board facilities, guests are assured a seamless cruising experience as they explore the coasts of the British Virgin Islands.
Each deck boasts ample space and seating which provides guests with a selection of locations to soak up the sun.
The upper deck aft offers guests a large alfresco dining arrangement, with a second located just underneath which leads to her swim platform where guests can cool off with an afternoon dip or use Lady J’s impressive collection of water toys and accessories.
Her locker provides something for charter guests of all ages. Included in her selection are Jet-Skis, Water-Skis, Scuba diving equipment, kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
If charterers are looking for an exuberant lounging experience on their luxury yacht charter vacation, then they need not look further than Lady J’s luxurious sun deck.
Here, you can stretch out on sunpads, sip a drink at the bar or have a soak in the jacuzzi, which is ringed by sunloungers. There is even a TV screen positioned on the radar arch, for unlimited entertainment even while outdoors.
The motor yacht's interiors have been helmed by Terence Disdale Design. The esteemed design studio has worked to create a warm and welcoming ambience, with an overarching theme of elegance and sophistication.
The salon offers a spacious and light lounge complete with sumptuous sofas and recliners surrounding a full state-of-the-art entertainment system to keep guests occupied when not exploring the vibrant beaches and towns of the Caribbean.
Partially walled off is an interior dining arrangement, for any special occasions or formal meals.
Her five cabins sleep up to 12 guests. Her configuration comprises an on-deck master suite, two double cabins, and two twin cabins. She also comes with two Pullman berths- perfect for chartering with children.
The master cabin comes complete with a private office, large vanity, private lounging space, and ensuite bathroom.
Often referred to as ‘Nature’s Little Secret’ the British Virgin Islands balmy environment, pristine beaches, and infectious party vibes make it a premier luxury yacht charter destination in the Caribbean.
Guests can now escape to warmer climates during peak Caribbean season and benefit from a fantastic discount.
The homely culture and easy-breezy living philosophies of the location make it the perfect destination for every type of traveler; whether a group of friends looking to party with the locals or a family looking to spend some quality time together by the beach.
There is an exclusivity to the islands; they are highly sought-after among socialites and celebrities looking for some peace and tranquility.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed