Now in its 58th year, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show has announced that it will be changing its dates, taking place between November 1st and November 5th 2017.
Returning to Florida this November, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 is sure to attract plenty of discerning guests keen to check out the motor yachts and sailing yachts set to go on display.
The world’s largest in-water boat show, the event takes place over three million square feet of space and has helped the city earn the moniker of the ‘Yachting Capital of the World’.
Well known for usefully responding to the feedback of visitors, the show organisers have taken into account the requests for an alternative show time, and have accordingly adjusted the dates for this year’s edition.
As well as displaying some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts, FLIBS has earned a reputation for hosting memorable exhibits from water toy demonstrations to engaging social events.
In terms of numbers, FLIBS regularly attracts up to 1,500 boats- a total rivalled only by the Monaco Yacht Show.
The new dates which situate the show between Wednesday and Sunday are expected to carry forward to future editions of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
One of the greatest celebrations of superyachts the world over, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is all but unmissable
In order to find out more regarding the superyachts attending the upcoming Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Florida.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...