Based on several reports, it is looking likely that luxury yacht AMADEA will be making her debut appearance at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
According to reputable reports, one of the largest yachts at the show has been designed by Espen Oeino and measures between 102-109.99m.
The only yacht that matches this criteria is AMADEA.
Launched in 2017 by Lurssen, AMADEA sports sleek exteriors by Espen Oeino and interiors by Zuretti.
She has been kept a closely guarded secret over the years, and Monaco will be her global show debut.
AMADEA sports sleek exteriors by Espen Oeino and interiors by Zuretti.
She has numerous on-board amenities for those on board to take advantage of, including a generous aft deck swimming pool, numerous alfresco lounging areas and a foredeck helipad.
World-renowned designer Espen Oeino has given her a masculine, yet streamlined profile which is distinguished by a sweeping lines and curved segments of superstructure.
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but if she does attend the show she will be the second-largest yacht in attendance, second only to 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS.
We recently reported the news that TIS will be the largest yacht ever to appear at the Monaco Yacht Show.
AMADEA will join around 124 superyachts in Monaco, of which 42 yachts will be making their global debuts. The average length of superyachts attending the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show is expected to be around 50m.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.