Based on several reports, it is looking likely that luxury yacht AMADEA will be making her debut appearance at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
According to reputable reports, one of the largest yachts at the show has been designed by Espen Oeino and measures between 102-109.99m.
The only yacht that matches this criteria is AMADEA.
Launched in 2017 by Lurssen, AMADEA sports sleek exteriors by Espen Oeino and interiors by Zuretti.
She has been kept a closely guarded secret over the years, and Monaco will be her global show debut.
AMADEA sports sleek exteriors by Espen Oeino and interiors by Zuretti.
She has numerous on-board amenities for those on board to take advantage of, including a generous aft deck swimming pool, numerous alfresco lounging areas and a foredeck helipad.
World-renowned designer Espen Oeino has given her a masculine, yet streamlined profile which is distinguished by a sweeping lines and curved segments of superstructure.
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but if she does attend the show she will be the second-largest yacht in attendance, second only to 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS.
We recently reported the news that TIS will be the largest yacht ever to appear at the Monaco Yacht Show.
AMADEA will join around 124 superyachts in Monaco, of which 42 yachts will be making their global debuts. The average length of superyachts attending the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show is expected to be around 50m.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed