Complete with a Spanish charter licence, the classic and masterfully refit 26m/85ft Feadship motor yacht MONARA is now available for private charter vacations.
One of the latest registered members of the Feadship Heritage Fleet, MONARA has since enjoyed an outstanding rebuild in 2012 that has ensured her performance and condition rivals that of any modern motor yacht.
Originally launched in 1969, the motor yacht also received a refit last year to ensure that she is in an immaculate condition throughout.
The sister ship to the equally beautiful 26m/85ft luxury yacht SULTANA, MONARA is perfectly designed and equipped to discover the key attractions of destinations such as Ibiza and Formentera in late summer.
Perhaps the most standout feature about superyacht MONARA is the way her communal and guest spaces have been laid out to offer guests the best possible flexibility.
The exterior section towards the aft, for example, has attachable sides to keep evening winds at bay. When affixed to the superstructure, these sides allow guests to make use of the inviting sofa seating even once the sun has gone down.
The main salon is similarly versatile, with lounge and dining areas on offer to meet the necessary requirements of those on board.
Thoughtfully refit, MONARA allows charter guests to experience a classic superyacht in fantastic comfort
In terms of the modern features, superyacht MONARA comes with a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck as well as state of the art entertainment systems in the main salon.
Likewise, the Jetski and TurboJet tender are brand new and sure to please the more adventurously inclined guests on board.
When it comes to returning for the night, MONARA has a single master cabin, a VIP suite, and 2 twin staterooms to accommodate up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Preserving her original charm, the team behind the rebuild carefully extracted her Gardner engines to have them fully overhauled before reinstating them.
By doing so, the team ensured that the superyacht was able to cruise with incredible ease whilst guest enjoy the numerous furnishings and features on offer.
Overall, the rebuild has brought MONARA into the modern day whilst at the same time retaining what made her so spectacular in the sixties.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.