Delivered by Christensen in 1995, Lady Bee underwent an extensive $2 million transformation just two years ago, meaning she is in immaculate condition and equipped with a whole host of modern amenities to make your charter vacation over the holidays one to remember.
Her ‘new look’ interior provides the perfect atmosphere for luxurious Christmas celebrations thanks to opulent styling, which blends rich, high-gloss woods with gold-hued soft furnishings and carpets, and glittering crystal scones.
In the main salon, a mother-of-pearl ceiling overlooks a lavish lounge with gold upholstery and a custom-made ‘bee’ coffee table. Guests can retreat here for post-dinner drinks after indulging in a delicious formal meal in the adjoining dining area, complete with a feature chandelier.
The skylounge on the other hand offers a more laid-back vibe, with an 80-inch widescreen television for watching sports and movies, a games table and a bar top that looks out across the ocean.
Indeed, with huge windows and cutaway gunwales on both the upper and main decks aboard the motor yacht, wonderful panoramic vistas are available from both the skylounge and main salon.
Spectacular views are also on offer across the luxe deck areas of charter yacht Lady Bee, with the sundeck well-primed for daytime festivities in the glorious Caribbean sunshine. Here, guests can unwind in the spa pool, relax on sunpads and enjoy casual get-togethers in the sumptuous lounge areas.
More active guests will love the choice of water toys available. Take to the sparkling turquoise waters on WaveRunners, paddle boards and Seabobs, while children will be kept entertained for hours on the inflatable waterslide and trampoline.
An alfresco Christmas dinner, meanwhile, can be enjoyed at the aft deck dining table, set against beautiful backdrops such as the seductive hotspot of St Maarten, the idyllic isle of St Barts or the tranquil haven of Anguilla.
After a day of celebrations, guests can retreat to one of six beautifully furnished staterooms, including a full beam master suite, four double cabins and one twin cabin.
Lady Bee's ‘new look’ interior provides the perfect atmosphere for luxurious Christmas celebrations thanks to opulent styling
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...