Delivered by Christensen in 1995, Lady Bee underwent an extensive $2 million transformation just two years ago, meaning she is in immaculate condition and equipped with a whole host of modern amenities to make your charter vacation over the holidays one to remember.
Her ‘new look’ interior provides the perfect atmosphere for luxurious Christmas celebrations thanks to opulent styling, which blends rich, high-gloss woods with gold-hued soft furnishings and carpets, and glittering crystal scones.
In the main salon, a mother-of-pearl ceiling overlooks a lavish lounge with gold upholstery and a custom-made ‘bee’ coffee table. Guests can retreat here for post-dinner drinks after indulging in a delicious formal meal in the adjoining dining area, complete with a feature chandelier.
The skylounge on the other hand offers a more laid-back vibe, with an 80-inch widescreen television for watching sports and movies, a games table and a bar top that looks out across the ocean.
Indeed, with huge windows and cutaway gunwales on both the upper and main decks aboard the motor yacht, wonderful panoramic vistas are available from both the skylounge and main salon.
Spectacular views are also on offer across the luxe deck areas of charter yacht Lady Bee, with the sundeck well-primed for daytime festivities in the glorious Caribbean sunshine. Here, guests can unwind in the spa pool, relax on sunpads and enjoy casual get-togethers in the sumptuous lounge areas.
More active guests will love the choice of water toys available. Take to the sparkling turquoise waters on WaveRunners, paddle boards and Seabobs, while children will be kept entertained for hours on the inflatable waterslide and trampoline.
An alfresco Christmas dinner, meanwhile, can be enjoyed at the aft deck dining table, set against beautiful backdrops such as the seductive hotspot of St Maarten, the idyllic isle of St Barts or the tranquil haven of Anguilla.
After a day of celebrations, guests can retreat to one of six beautifully furnished staterooms, including a full beam master suite, four double cabins and one twin cabin.
Lady Bee's ‘new look’ interior provides the perfect atmosphere for luxurious Christmas celebrations thanks to opulent styling
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed