From Palm Beach to the Island Gardens Deep Harbour, charter yachts haven taken up their positions ahead of this year’s edition of Yachts Miami Beach.
Bringing plenty of glamour to the waterside city, the motor yachts which have descended on Miami for this year’s show are sure to turn more than a few heads.
Covering over a million square feet, the main in-water event stretches down Collins Avenue, from 41st Street to 54th Street.
Over at the Island Gardens Deep Harbour, those in possession of a highly coveted invite will be able to view even larger superyachts which have been confirmed to attend.
Interestingly, some of the largest superyachts attending this year’s Yachts Miami Beach are those which are available for private charter.
Indeed, the five largest motor yachts are all open for guests to enjoy as part of a vacation later this year, with the 58m/190ft luxury yacht SKYFALL and the award-winning 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 both likely to command the attention of the discerning crowds.
Another superyacht sure to generate a buzz is the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’. Delivered from Lurssen in 2008 and refit in 2014, her Espen Oeino styled exterior makes her totally unmistakable, with a midnight navy hull expertly adding to her timeless beauty.
As the show gets underway, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide the latest and up to date coverage.
With so many fantastic superyachts on display, Yachts Miami Beach 2017 is sure to be one of the most memorable shows of the year
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...