From Palm Beach to the Island Gardens Deep Harbour, charter yachts haven taken up their positions ahead of this year’s edition of Yachts Miami Beach.
Bringing plenty of glamour to the waterside city, the motor yachts which have descended on Miami for this year’s show are sure to turn more than a few heads.
Covering over a million square feet, the main in-water event stretches down Collins Avenue, from 41st Street to 54th Street.
Over at the Island Gardens Deep Harbour, those in possession of a highly coveted invite will be able to view even larger superyachts which have been confirmed to attend.
Interestingly, some of the largest superyachts attending this year’s Yachts Miami Beach are those which are available for private charter.
Indeed, the five largest motor yachts are all open for guests to enjoy as part of a vacation later this year, with the 58m/190ft luxury yacht SKYFALL and the award-winning 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 both likely to command the attention of the discerning crowds.
Another superyacht sure to generate a buzz is the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’. Delivered from Lurssen in 2008 and refit in 2014, her Espen Oeino styled exterior makes her totally unmistakable, with a midnight navy hull expertly adding to her timeless beauty.
As the show gets underway, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide the latest and up to date coverage.
With so many fantastic superyachts on display, Yachts Miami Beach 2017 is sure to be one of the most memorable shows of the year
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed