Following a few years spent in private ownership, she underwent a major refit which proved to make her as popular on the charter market as her refined sibling.
Rebuilding the stern to accommodate a beach club, adding a further master suite on the upper deck, and installing a state of the art gym, her owner had clearly spent many hours deciding how best to appeal to a wide range of potential guests.
Currently based in South East Asia and offering savings of over $40,000 on her weekly base rate, there has never been a better opportunity to get away for a winter break in the waters of one of the world’s most prized charter regions.
No doubt the most impressive aspects of the refit are to be enjoyed outside- with minor alterations to the starboard tender garage, guests are now able to access the bathing platform via a walkway nicely furnished with teak decking.
Whilst such changes have added a great deal to the charter experience, nothing has been removed in order to make this possible. Indeed, there’s still an impressive al fresco dining option on hand, and plenty of space to unwind in and take in the sun.
Besides all of these improvements, TITANIA comes with a more than generous collection of towable water toys for guests to quickly get out on the water and get stuck into some fun.
With such an unprecedented offer on hand, there has never been a better time to charter TITANIA
Preferring a subtle ambience to overly elaborate flourishes, the interior of luxury charter yacht TITANIA is timelessly styled- warm woods adorn the walls, splashes of colour appear throughout the vessel, and the main salon features a sleek black piano ideal for nights spent socialising with a few drinks.
Confessing that he wanted the yacht to be ‘bright and cheerful’, the discerning owner has ensured that guests feel as at home in their guest suite as they do in the health spa, the dining room, and the modest bar on the bridge deck.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA is perfect for families or small parties.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...