Following a few years spent in private ownership, she underwent a major refit which proved to make her as popular on the charter market as her refined sibling.
Rebuilding the stern to accommodate a beach club, adding a further master suite on the upper deck, and installing a state of the art gym, her owner had clearly spent many hours deciding how best to appeal to a wide range of potential guests.
Currently based in South East Asia and offering savings of over $40,000 on her weekly base rate, there has never been a better opportunity to get away for a winter break in the waters of one of the world’s most prized charter regions.
No doubt the most impressive aspects of the refit are to be enjoyed outside- with minor alterations to the starboard tender garage, guests are now able to access the bathing platform via a walkway nicely furnished with teak decking.
Whilst such changes have added a great deal to the charter experience, nothing has been removed in order to make this possible. Indeed, there’s still an impressive al fresco dining option on hand, and plenty of space to unwind in and take in the sun.
Besides all of these improvements, TITANIA comes with a more than generous collection of towable water toys for guests to quickly get out on the water and get stuck into some fun.
With such an unprecedented offer on hand, there has never been a better time to charter TITANIA
Preferring a subtle ambience to overly elaborate flourishes, the interior of luxury charter yacht TITANIA is timelessly styled- warm woods adorn the walls, splashes of colour appear throughout the vessel, and the main salon features a sleek black piano ideal for nights spent socialising with a few drinks.
Confessing that he wanted the yacht to be ‘bright and cheerful’, the discerning owner has ensured that guests feel as at home in their guest suite as they do in the health spa, the dining room, and the modest bar on the bridge deck.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA is perfect for families or small parties.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed