Following a few years spent in private ownership, she underwent a major refit which proved to make her as popular on the charter market as her refined sibling.
Rebuilding the stern to accommodate a beach club, adding a further master suite on the upper deck, and installing a state of the art gym, her owner had clearly spent many hours deciding how best to appeal to a wide range of potential guests.
Currently based in South East Asia and offering savings of over $40,000 on her weekly base rate, there has never been a better opportunity to get away for a winter break in the waters of one of the world’s most prized charter regions.
No doubt the most impressive aspects of the refit are to be enjoyed outside- with minor alterations to the starboard tender garage, guests are now able to access the bathing platform via a walkway nicely furnished with teak decking.
Whilst such changes have added a great deal to the charter experience, nothing has been removed in order to make this possible. Indeed, there’s still an impressive al fresco dining option on hand, and plenty of space to unwind in and take in the sun.
Besides all of these improvements, TITANIA comes with a more than generous collection of towable water toys for guests to quickly get out on the water and get stuck into some fun.
With such an unprecedented offer on hand, there has never been a better time to charter TITANIA
Preferring a subtle ambience to overly elaborate flourishes, the interior of luxury charter yacht TITANIA is timelessly styled- warm woods adorn the walls, splashes of colour appear throughout the vessel, and the main salon features a sleek black piano ideal for nights spent socialising with a few drinks.
Confessing that he wanted the yacht to be ‘bright and cheerful’, the discerning owner has ensured that guests feel as at home in their guest suite as they do in the health spa, the dining room, and the modest bar on the bridge deck.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA is perfect for families or small parties.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...