The owner of classic superyacht SPREZZATURA comments on her charter debut.
She is RINA classed, has accommodation for eight charter guests and five crew, a cruising speed of 9 knots and a top speed of 15 knots.
Her MTU 1350hp engines were rebuilt during her refit, significantly reducing her fuel consumption, and a number of other systems were also rebuilt, from water management to pipework and electrics, as was her hull. She also had an in-depth refresh of her interior and exterior décor and amenities, including a new Novurania tender and new water toys.
Sprezzatura has a number of interior and exterior dining areas in addition to several spacious entertainment and relaxing spaces. Her tenders have been moved from the top deck to the forepeak, allowing for even more space to now be utilised.
The owner of Sprezzatura commented, “The idea was not to compete with gadgets, but to ensure that we could offer absolutely breathtaking - and yet subtle - cuisine and comfort. No-one with a classic yacht has any desire to compete with the very large, ultra-modern yachts of today. They are different vessels for different people. We wanted - and we believe many charterers want - a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht.”
The owners have, with their earlier yachts, entertained a number of heads-of-state, leaders, and royals and the yacht even has her own signature cocktail - the Sprezzatura Cocktail.
Sprezzatura enters the charter market at a competitive rate of €35,000 per week in high season and €31,000 per week in low season. She is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
We wanted... a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht. - Sprezzatura's owner
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...