The owner of classic superyacht SPREZZATURA comments on her charter debut.
She is RINA classed, has accommodation for eight charter guests and five crew, a cruising speed of 9 knots and a top speed of 15 knots.
Her MTU 1350hp engines were rebuilt during her refit, significantly reducing her fuel consumption, and a number of other systems were also rebuilt, from water management to pipework and electrics, as was her hull. She also had an in-depth refresh of her interior and exterior décor and amenities, including a new Novurania tender and new water toys.
Sprezzatura has a number of interior and exterior dining areas in addition to several spacious entertainment and relaxing spaces. Her tenders have been moved from the top deck to the forepeak, allowing for even more space to now be utilised.
The owner of Sprezzatura commented, “The idea was not to compete with gadgets, but to ensure that we could offer absolutely breathtaking - and yet subtle - cuisine and comfort. No-one with a classic yacht has any desire to compete with the very large, ultra-modern yachts of today. They are different vessels for different people. We wanted - and we believe many charterers want - a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht.”
The owners have, with their earlier yachts, entertained a number of heads-of-state, leaders, and royals and the yacht even has her own signature cocktail - the Sprezzatura Cocktail.
Sprezzatura enters the charter market at a competitive rate of €35,000 per week in high season and €31,000 per week in low season. She is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
We wanted... a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht. - Sprezzatura's owner
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed