The owner of classic superyacht SPREZZATURA comments on her charter debut.
She is RINA classed, has accommodation for eight charter guests and five crew, a cruising speed of 9 knots and a top speed of 15 knots.
Her MTU 1350hp engines were rebuilt during her refit, significantly reducing her fuel consumption, and a number of other systems were also rebuilt, from water management to pipework and electrics, as was her hull. She also had an in-depth refresh of her interior and exterior décor and amenities, including a new Novurania tender and new water toys.
Sprezzatura has a number of interior and exterior dining areas in addition to several spacious entertainment and relaxing spaces. Her tenders have been moved from the top deck to the forepeak, allowing for even more space to now be utilised.
The owner of Sprezzatura commented, “The idea was not to compete with gadgets, but to ensure that we could offer absolutely breathtaking - and yet subtle - cuisine and comfort. No-one with a classic yacht has any desire to compete with the very large, ultra-modern yachts of today. They are different vessels for different people. We wanted - and we believe many charterers want - a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht.”
The owners have, with their earlier yachts, entertained a number of heads-of-state, leaders, and royals and the yacht even has her own signature cocktail - the Sprezzatura Cocktail.
Sprezzatura enters the charter market at a competitive rate of €35,000 per week in high season and €31,000 per week in low season. She is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
We wanted... a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht. - Sprezzatura's owner
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...