The owner of classic superyacht SPREZZATURA comments on her charter debut.
She is RINA classed, has accommodation for eight charter guests and five crew, a cruising speed of 9 knots and a top speed of 15 knots.
Her MTU 1350hp engines were rebuilt during her refit, significantly reducing her fuel consumption, and a number of other systems were also rebuilt, from water management to pipework and electrics, as was her hull. She also had an in-depth refresh of her interior and exterior décor and amenities, including a new Novurania tender and new water toys.
Sprezzatura has a number of interior and exterior dining areas in addition to several spacious entertainment and relaxing spaces. Her tenders have been moved from the top deck to the forepeak, allowing for even more space to now be utilised.
The owner of Sprezzatura commented, “The idea was not to compete with gadgets, but to ensure that we could offer absolutely breathtaking - and yet subtle - cuisine and comfort. No-one with a classic yacht has any desire to compete with the very large, ultra-modern yachts of today. They are different vessels for different people. We wanted - and we believe many charterers want - a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht.”
The owners have, with their earlier yachts, entertained a number of heads-of-state, leaders, and royals and the yacht even has her own signature cocktail - the Sprezzatura Cocktail.
Sprezzatura enters the charter market at a competitive rate of €35,000 per week in high season and €31,000 per week in low season. She is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
We wanted... a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht. - Sprezzatura's owner
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...