Charter Yacht SPREZZATURA Makes Her Charter Debut
The owner of classic superyacht SPREZZATURA comments on her charter debut.
She is RINA classed, has accommodation for eight charter guests and five crew, a cruising speed of 9 knots and a top speed of 15 knots.
Her MTU 1350hp engines were rebuilt during her refit, significantly reducing her fuel consumption, and a number of other systems were also rebuilt, from water management to pipework and electrics, as was her hull. She also had an in-depth refresh of her interior and exterior décor and amenities, including a new Novurania tender and new water toys.
Sprezzatura has a number of interior and exterior dining areas in addition to several spacious entertainment and relaxing spaces. Her tenders have been moved from the top deck to the forepeak, allowing for even more space to now be utilised.
The owner of Sprezzatura commented, “The idea was not to compete with gadgets, but to ensure that we could offer absolutely breathtaking - and yet subtle - cuisine and comfort. No-one with a classic yacht has any desire to compete with the very large, ultra-modern yachts of today. They are different vessels for different people. We wanted - and we believe many charterers want - a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht.”
The owners have, with their earlier yachts, entertained a number of heads-of-state, leaders, and royals and the yacht even has her own signature cocktail - the Sprezzatura Cocktail.
Sprezzatura enters the charter market at a competitive rate of €35,000 per week in high season and €31,000 per week in low season. She is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
We wanted... a vessel which could deliver modern amenities, but with timeless quality and elegance. We wanted it to epitomise good taste while delivering a relaxing style which would make a head-of-state feel comfortable, even if he just stepped across from a 100 metre yacht. - Sprezzatura's owner
More Yacht Information
Sprezzatura Yacht For Charter
30m Witsen & Vis, 1971 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...