A truly iconic motor yacht, SOLANDGE lit up the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 as she took her position following a last-minute confirmation.
Indeed, as one of the most acclaimed superyachts ever designed by Espen Oeino and delivered from Lurssen, SOLANDGE is preceded by only the most enviable of reputations.
Sat next to the similarly inspiring 66m/217ft superyacht OKTO, SOLANDGE is sure to attract more than a few enthusiastic glances from the industry players attending the hugely anticipated event.
Suitably glamorous, SOLANDGE embodies the very prestige that has come to define the Monaco Yacht Show
A masterclass in opulence, the exterior of luxury yacht SOLANDGE is characterised by the artful assembly of golden and honey hues.
Comfortably furnished and resplendent with both alfresco dining spots and lounging options, guests are also able to choose between Jacuzzis to soak up the atmosphere in.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the generously proportioned swimming pool situated towards the aft. Capable of accommodating a large number of guests, the amenity is the perfect accompaniment to a day in the sun.
What’s more, at night, the outdoor spaces form a veritable entertainment hub, with a hardtop Jacuzzi covering serving to create a dance floor at the forward deck.
Consistent with the elegance of her exterior, the interior of SOLANDGE is characterised by a rich range of medallion textures and tones.
In the main salon, guests are greeted by an abundance of inviting furnishings arranged around a superbly integrated state of the art entertainment system.
Accessing the sauna, home cinema, and various bars couldn’t be easier, either, thanks to a large elevator operating through the decks. Attentive to the transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, there is also a seamlessness about the design.
The dedicated gymnasium, for example, is finished with a huge surrounding window to allow guests to look out across the ocean when working out.
With a total of seven well-appointed guest cabins, SOLANDGE sleeps up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.