A truly iconic motor yacht, SOLANDGE lit up the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 as she took her position following a last-minute confirmation.
Indeed, as one of the most acclaimed superyachts ever designed by Espen Oeino and delivered from Lurssen, SOLANDGE is preceded by only the most enviable of reputations.
Sat next to the similarly inspiring 66m/217ft superyacht OKTO, SOLANDGE is sure to attract more than a few enthusiastic glances from the industry players attending the hugely anticipated event.
Suitably glamorous, SOLANDGE embodies the very prestige that has come to define the Monaco Yacht Show
A masterclass in opulence, the exterior of luxury yacht SOLANDGE is characterised by the artful assembly of golden and honey hues.
Comfortably furnished and resplendent with both alfresco dining spots and lounging options, guests are also able to choose between Jacuzzis to soak up the atmosphere in.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the generously proportioned swimming pool situated towards the aft. Capable of accommodating a large number of guests, the amenity is the perfect accompaniment to a day in the sun.
What’s more, at night, the outdoor spaces form a veritable entertainment hub, with a hardtop Jacuzzi covering serving to create a dance floor at the forward deck.
Consistent with the elegance of her exterior, the interior of SOLANDGE is characterised by a rich range of medallion textures and tones.
In the main salon, guests are greeted by an abundance of inviting furnishings arranged around a superbly integrated state of the art entertainment system.
Accessing the sauna, home cinema, and various bars couldn’t be easier, either, thanks to a large elevator operating through the decks. Attentive to the transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, there is also a seamlessness about the design.
The dedicated gymnasium, for example, is finished with a huge surrounding window to allow guests to look out across the ocean when working out.
With a total of seven well-appointed guest cabins, SOLANDGE sleeps up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed