Charter Yacht ROMEA to Make Debut at the Monaco Yacht Show 2015
Following her much-anticipated delivery by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in June of this year, ROMEA (ex Project Dartwo) is currently being prepared for her first public appearance at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show with her shipyard, taking place from Wednesday 23 to Saturday 26 September. It was revealed she would be available for charter earlier this month.
Sistership to winner of the Holistic Design Award at the 2015 Showboats Design Awards, the ‘timeless’ superyacht KIBO, the show will be a grand reveal for ROMEA, providing a first up-close look at her exterior and interior by the multi-award winning Terence Disdale. One main difference between ROMEA and her predecessor KIBO, is the presence of a Jacuzzi on board ROMEA, an amenity specifically omitted on KIBO to create a holistic feel.
Standout amenities on board ROMEA include her two cinema’s, a saloon with grand piano, a convertible spa saloon, a gym and her Beach Club complete with Jacuzzi and sauna.
Standout amenities on board ROMEA include her two cinema’s (one in the main deck saloon and one located on the bridge deck), a saloon with grand piano, a convertible spa saloon, a gym and her Beach Club complete with Jacuzzi and sauna. Zero Speed Stabilizers additionally ensure the smoothest cruising or at-anchor experience as possible for charter clientele.
Seabobs, jet-skis, windsurfers, scuba diving equipment, water-skis and kayaks are just are small selection of the toys guests can expect to enjoy when renting motor yacht ROMEA.
Modern throughout, featuring light wood panelling and striking light features, she will offer elegant accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a lavish full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins, with two Pullman berths. All accommodation feature the latest entertainment systems on the market, with an elevator ensuring easy access across her floors.
Travelling with an efficient crew of 23, she notably exceeds the one-crew-member-per-guest ratio to ensure the utmost relaxation for charter guests.
ROMEA can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots, and cruises at 14 knots, powered by twin Caterpillar engines.
She will only be eclipsed in size at Port Hercules by the 2013 Lürssen delivery, charter yacht SOLANDGE, by the small margin of 3 metres (2 feet) – winner of the award for ‘Best Exterior Design’ at last year’s Monaco Yacht Show Awards.
More Yacht Information
Romea Yacht For Charter
82m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...