Boarded by an exquisite limousine tender, and defined by an effortless sophistication, the iconic O’MEGA has long since established herself as a world-leading charter yacht.
Something of a rarity, the motor yacht features a total of fourteen cabins, allowing larger parties to enjoy their time together on the water.
Even more impressively, the layout and design of the communal spaces means that charterers are able to unwind in the kind of comfort they would expect from a modern superyacht.
This is, of course, due to the extensive upgrades O’MEGA has received and the refit she enjoyed in 2011.
Frequently updated and generously proportioned, O’MEGA couldn’t be better suited for a Caribbean yacht charter
From alfresco dining to unwinding in the Jacuzzi, along with everything in between, guests are able to have all of their desires satisfied on the exterior of luxury yacht O’MEGA.
As ideal by day as it is by night, the sundeck features an outdoor lounge which serves to provide room for guests to socialise in a suitably luxurious environment.
With further sunbathing spots situated over four decks, there’s also the chance for charterers to enjoy themselves in a more intimate setting.
Keeping up with the latest trends in water toys, O’MEGA also comes with a wide variety of inflatable toys and tenders.
Thanks to her refit in 2011, the interior of superyacht O’MEGA is timelessly elegant, balancing classic gloss finishes with modern and comfortable furnishings.
Truly classy, a sleek grand piano completes the general aesthetic of the main salon, making it a stylish yet inviting communal space.
For an alternative to cocktails and relaxing in this space, O’MEGA also features a dedicated home cinema for guests to catch up on the latest blockbusters.
Likewise, when it comes to keeping up with a fitness routine, the well-appointed gymnasium allows guests to do so with no compromises.
With all of this in mind, O’MEGA is certainly a superyacht perfect for a larger parties eager to enjoy a private yacht charter in the Caribbean.
If you are interested in booking M/Y for a charter vacation in the Caribbean this winter, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available to rent in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...