Boarded by an exquisite limousine tender, and defined by an effortless sophistication, the iconic O’MEGA has long since established herself as a world-leading charter yacht.
Something of a rarity, the motor yacht features a total of fourteen cabins, allowing larger parties to enjoy their time together on the water.
Even more impressively, the layout and design of the communal spaces means that charterers are able to unwind in the kind of comfort they would expect from a modern superyacht.
This is, of course, due to the extensive upgrades O’MEGA has received and the refit she enjoyed in 2011.
Frequently updated and generously proportioned, O’MEGA couldn’t be better suited for a Caribbean yacht charter
From alfresco dining to unwinding in the Jacuzzi, along with everything in between, guests are able to have all of their desires satisfied on the exterior of luxury yacht O’MEGA.
As ideal by day as it is by night, the sundeck features an outdoor lounge which serves to provide room for guests to socialise in a suitably luxurious environment.
With further sunbathing spots situated over four decks, there’s also the chance for charterers to enjoy themselves in a more intimate setting.
Keeping up with the latest trends in water toys, O’MEGA also comes with a wide variety of inflatable toys and tenders.
Thanks to her refit in 2011, the interior of superyacht O’MEGA is timelessly elegant, balancing classic gloss finishes with modern and comfortable furnishings.
Truly classy, a sleek grand piano completes the general aesthetic of the main salon, making it a stylish yet inviting communal space.
For an alternative to cocktails and relaxing in this space, O’MEGA also features a dedicated home cinema for guests to catch up on the latest blockbusters.
Likewise, when it comes to keeping up with a fitness routine, the well-appointed gymnasium allows guests to do so with no compromises.
With all of this in mind, O’MEGA is certainly a superyacht perfect for a larger parties eager to enjoy a private yacht charter in the Caribbean.
If you are interested in booking M/Y for a charter vacation in the Caribbean this winter, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available to rent in the Caribbean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...