Shortlisted for an abundance of awards following her delivery from Fitzroy in 2012, OHANA has been praised for just about everything. Indeed, she was entered into categories for her naval architecture, her exterior styling, and her interior design.
Such high critical esteem is hardly surprising when you consider how the sailing yacht balances unrivalled performance with all the comforts of contemporary design.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her communal and private spaces each provide a welcoming and light atmosphere in which to discover the charms of the superyacht haven.
With a single master cabin, two doubles, and two twins, OHANA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Marrying outstanding performance with unsurpassed comfort, OHANA is unquestionably one of the greatest sailing yachts available for charter
The generously proportioned exterior of luxury yacht OHANA affords guests the opportunity to unwind on the sun drenched lounging space, or enjoy some alfresco dining beath partial shading.
With a flybridge situated amidst a wealth of space, charterers are also able to get a closer look at the art of navigating such a remarkable sailing yacht.
Graced with a broad staircase leading to an even more spacious swim platform, getting out on the water to enjoy the tenders and toys couldn’t be easier, either.
What’s more, due to being impressively uncluttered, simply taking a walk around the exterior is sure to have guests inspired.
When it comes to being inside, guests on board OHANA will hardly feel as though they’re giving anything up- quite the opposite, in fact.
The neatly arranged main salon and dining space, for example, is flanked by windows extending down the port and starboard sides to allow plenty of light to illuminate the array of modern furnishings and fixtures.
The staterooms are just as impressive as the communal areas, with recessed lighting accentuating the outstanding wood grain which has been integrated into the walls.
Ultimately, OHANA anticipates every possible desire of the charterer, and at a reduced rate, is all but unmissable this summer.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y OHANA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...