Charter Yacht OHANA Offers Outstanding Late-Summer Deal
Shortlisted for an abundance of awards following her delivery from Fitzroy in 2012, OHANA has been praised for just about everything. Indeed, she was entered into categories for her naval architecture, her exterior styling, and her interior design.
Such high critical esteem is hardly surprising when you consider how the sailing yacht balances unrivalled performance with all the comforts of contemporary design.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her communal and private spaces each provide a welcoming and light atmosphere in which to discover the charms of the superyacht haven.
With a single master cabin, two doubles, and two twins, OHANA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Marrying outstanding performance with unsurpassed comfort, OHANA is unquestionably one of the greatest sailing yachts available for charter
The generously proportioned exterior of luxury yacht OHANA affords guests the opportunity to unwind on the sun drenched lounging space, or enjoy some alfresco dining beath partial shading.
With a flybridge situated amidst a wealth of space, charterers are also able to get a closer look at the art of navigating such a remarkable sailing yacht.
Graced with a broad staircase leading to an even more spacious swim platform, getting out on the water to enjoy the tenders and toys couldn’t be easier, either.
What’s more, due to being impressively uncluttered, simply taking a walk around the exterior is sure to have guests inspired.
When it comes to being inside, guests on board OHANA will hardly feel as though they’re giving anything up- quite the opposite, in fact.
The neatly arranged main salon and dining space, for example, is flanked by windows extending down the port and starboard sides to allow plenty of light to illuminate the array of modern furnishings and fixtures.
The staterooms are just as impressive as the communal areas, with recessed lighting accentuating the outstanding wood grain which has been integrated into the walls.
Ultimately, OHANA anticipates every possible desire of the charterer, and at a reduced rate, is all but unmissable this summer.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y OHANA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...