Shortlisted for an abundance of awards following her delivery from Fitzroy in 2012, OHANA has been praised for just about everything. Indeed, she was entered into categories for her naval architecture, her exterior styling, and her interior design.
Such high critical esteem is hardly surprising when you consider how the sailing yacht balances unrivalled performance with all the comforts of contemporary design.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her communal and private spaces each provide a welcoming and light atmosphere in which to discover the charms of the superyacht haven.
With a single master cabin, two doubles, and two twins, OHANA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Marrying outstanding performance with unsurpassed comfort, OHANA is unquestionably one of the greatest sailing yachts available for charter
The generously proportioned exterior of luxury yacht OHANA affords guests the opportunity to unwind on the sun drenched lounging space, or enjoy some alfresco dining beath partial shading.
With a flybridge situated amidst a wealth of space, charterers are also able to get a closer look at the art of navigating such a remarkable sailing yacht.
Graced with a broad staircase leading to an even more spacious swim platform, getting out on the water to enjoy the tenders and toys couldn’t be easier, either.
What’s more, due to being impressively uncluttered, simply taking a walk around the exterior is sure to have guests inspired.
When it comes to being inside, guests on board OHANA will hardly feel as though they’re giving anything up- quite the opposite, in fact.
The neatly arranged main salon and dining space, for example, is flanked by windows extending down the port and starboard sides to allow plenty of light to illuminate the array of modern furnishings and fixtures.
The staterooms are just as impressive as the communal areas, with recessed lighting accentuating the outstanding wood grain which has been integrated into the walls.
Ultimately, OHANA anticipates every possible desire of the charterer, and at a reduced rate, is all but unmissable this summer.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y OHANA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...