Shortlisted for an abundance of awards following her delivery from Fitzroy in 2012, OHANA has been praised for just about everything. Indeed, she was entered into categories for her naval architecture, her exterior styling, and her interior design.
Such high critical esteem is hardly surprising when you consider how the sailing yacht balances unrivalled performance with all the comforts of contemporary design.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her communal and private spaces each provide a welcoming and light atmosphere in which to discover the charms of the superyacht haven.
With a single master cabin, two doubles, and two twins, OHANA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Marrying outstanding performance with unsurpassed comfort, OHANA is unquestionably one of the greatest sailing yachts available for charter
The generously proportioned exterior of luxury yacht OHANA affords guests the opportunity to unwind on the sun drenched lounging space, or enjoy some alfresco dining beath partial shading.
With a flybridge situated amidst a wealth of space, charterers are also able to get a closer look at the art of navigating such a remarkable sailing yacht.
Graced with a broad staircase leading to an even more spacious swim platform, getting out on the water to enjoy the tenders and toys couldn’t be easier, either.
What’s more, due to being impressively uncluttered, simply taking a walk around the exterior is sure to have guests inspired.
When it comes to being inside, guests on board OHANA will hardly feel as though they’re giving anything up- quite the opposite, in fact.
The neatly arranged main salon and dining space, for example, is flanked by windows extending down the port and starboard sides to allow plenty of light to illuminate the array of modern furnishings and fixtures.
The staterooms are just as impressive as the communal areas, with recessed lighting accentuating the outstanding wood grain which has been integrated into the walls.
Ultimately, OHANA anticipates every possible desire of the charterer, and at a reduced rate, is all but unmissable this summer.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y OHANA, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...