The 55m Benetti superyacht OCEAN PARADISE has been shortlisted for the 2014 International Yacht & Aviation Awards ‘Power Yacht over 50m’ category.
The International Yacht & Aviation Awards attract revolutionary projects each year within the yachting and aviation industry around the world. Celebrating new inventions and designs among some of the industry’s most inspiring individuals, the awards are hosted by Design et al., a leading interior design publication based in the UK. Past award winners include the 67m Alloy Yachts sailing yacht VERTIGO and the 30m sailing yacht HAMILTON.
Custom built in 2013 by the famous Benetti shipyard, OCEAN PARADISE is a superyacht of unbridled luxury. Her design was based on the owner’s vision to ‘think outside the box’ and bring elements of light and spaciousness inside. Her modern interior utilises open spaces together with large windows to provide undisturbed views of the sea and fulfils this brief in full.
Another stipulation was to create a space where guests immediately feel at ease. This is achieved through the clever use of textiles and fabrics throughout her Mauro Izzo designed interior with fun, trendy yet functional furnishings. OCEAN PARADISE’s remarkable exterior follows a similar theme with racy decks covered in vibrant cushions and carbon fibre bars.
A wealth of features and amenities really make OCEAN PARADISE stand out from the crowd. Everything from an on-deck Jacuzzi, gym and swimming pool to a beach club and dance floor are available on board, all available to you and your charter guests throughout your yacht charter vacation.
OCEAN PARADISE is available to charter from €255,000 per week in the summer and $300,000 per week in the winter. Contact your yacht charter broker for more information and take a look at the full range of Benetti superyachts available to charter.
Everything from an on-deck Jacuzzi, gym and swimming pool to a beach club and dance floor are available on board, all available to you and your charter guests throughout your yacht charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.