Following her sale last August, superyacht Amoixa has been renamed OASIS and is set to impress the discerning crowds as she goes on display at the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, she offers guests a range of al fresco dining options and a variety of toys and tenders- the four expertly crafted kayaks being perhaps the greatest addition.
As well as including spacious outdoor areas, she has an interior courtesy of the highly regarded Italian designer Luca Dini. In his trademark fashion, the social and private spaces are effortlessly sophisticated, and totally unlike anything else on the charter fleet.
Out on the sundeck of luxury charter yacht OASIS, guests have the opportunity to take in the sun from a number of loungers, enjoy cocktails in the sizeable Jacuzzi, or try some of the chef’s speciality dishes in the shaded eating spots.
With two staircases leading through all of the exterior deck spaces, it’s clear that she was designed with convenience in mind, and navigating the various amenities couldn’t be easier.
The crowning touch of the outdoor areas is no doubt the tender garage which extends across the width of the yacht, allowing guests to select their preferred toys and get into the water from sizeable platforms on each side.
Highly spacious and elegantly styled, OASIS is unquestionably one of the finest luxury yachts available for charter
Inside, the yacht features a deck lounge at the aft which nicely complements the main salon and dining area found further forward.
In contrast to the casual al fresco dining options, the main dining room offers a more formal setting for all of the guests to gather in for their meals.
Each of the social areas is adorned with light wood panelling which brightens up the splashes of colour which accentuate the interior’s neutral tones.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 premier staterooms with en suites as standard, OASIS also comes with a highly experienced crew of 9 to ensure that all vacations are entirely unforgettable.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...