Following her sale last August, superyacht Amoixa has been renamed OASIS and is set to impress the discerning crowds as she goes on display at the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, she offers guests a range of al fresco dining options and a variety of toys and tenders- the four expertly crafted kayaks being perhaps the greatest addition.
As well as including spacious outdoor areas, she has an interior courtesy of the highly regarded Italian designer Luca Dini. In his trademark fashion, the social and private spaces are effortlessly sophisticated, and totally unlike anything else on the charter fleet.
Out on the sundeck of luxury charter yacht OASIS, guests have the opportunity to take in the sun from a number of loungers, enjoy cocktails in the sizeable Jacuzzi, or try some of the chef’s speciality dishes in the shaded eating spots.
With two staircases leading through all of the exterior deck spaces, it’s clear that she was designed with convenience in mind, and navigating the various amenities couldn’t be easier.
The crowning touch of the outdoor areas is no doubt the tender garage which extends across the width of the yacht, allowing guests to select their preferred toys and get into the water from sizeable platforms on each side.
Highly spacious and elegantly styled, OASIS is unquestionably one of the finest luxury yachts available for charter
Inside, the yacht features a deck lounge at the aft which nicely complements the main salon and dining area found further forward.
In contrast to the casual al fresco dining options, the main dining room offers a more formal setting for all of the guests to gather in for their meals.
Each of the social areas is adorned with light wood panelling which brightens up the splashes of colour which accentuate the interior’s neutral tones.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 premier staterooms with en suites as standard, OASIS also comes with a highly experienced crew of 9 to ensure that all vacations are entirely unforgettable.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...