Following her sale last August, superyacht Amoixa has been renamed OASIS and is set to impress the discerning crowds as she goes on display at the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016.
Perfectly primed for outdoor living, she offers guests a range of al fresco dining options and a variety of toys and tenders- the four expertly crafted kayaks being perhaps the greatest addition.
As well as including spacious outdoor areas, she has an interior courtesy of the highly regarded Italian designer Luca Dini. In his trademark fashion, the social and private spaces are effortlessly sophisticated, and totally unlike anything else on the charter fleet.
Out on the sundeck of luxury charter yacht OASIS, guests have the opportunity to take in the sun from a number of loungers, enjoy cocktails in the sizeable Jacuzzi, or try some of the chef’s speciality dishes in the shaded eating spots.
With two staircases leading through all of the exterior deck spaces, it’s clear that she was designed with convenience in mind, and navigating the various amenities couldn’t be easier.
The crowning touch of the outdoor areas is no doubt the tender garage which extends across the width of the yacht, allowing guests to select their preferred toys and get into the water from sizeable platforms on each side.
Highly spacious and elegantly styled, OASIS is unquestionably one of the finest luxury yachts available for charter
Inside, the yacht features a deck lounge at the aft which nicely complements the main salon and dining area found further forward.
In contrast to the casual al fresco dining options, the main dining room offers a more formal setting for all of the guests to gather in for their meals.
Each of the social areas is adorned with light wood panelling which brightens up the splashes of colour which accentuate the interior’s neutral tones.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 premier staterooms with en suites as standard, OASIS also comes with a highly experienced crew of 9 to ensure that all vacations are entirely unforgettable.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed