Nominated in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the upcoming International Superyacht Society awards, the 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO has clearly made quite the impression with her latest upgrades.
The largest refit project ever undertaken by the MB92 shipyard in Spain, the transformation of NERO is certain to impress charter guests.
Indeed, with an all new colour scheme brightening up the interior and a series of new furnishings to get comfortable in, the classically-inspired motor yacht is more attractive than ever.
Taking eight months to complete, the refit also involved updating the bar areas and installing a number of LED lights to create a warming ambience once the sun has gone down.
All of the existing brass fittings, for example, have been exchanged for silver ones to help light up the communal and guest spaces.
The exterior has also received considerable attention, with additional seating added on the aft deck to allow charter parties to gather together to enjoy their surroundings in superior comfort.
Many of these upgrades were reportedly carried out following the response of charter guests. Because of this, there can be no doubt that her refit will increase her charter appeal significantly.
The refit of superyacht NERO brings together elements of the contemporary and the classic in a quite miraculous fashion
Of course, superyacht NERO has a range of existing features which make her the perfect choice for a private yacht charter vacation.
Particularly, the open-air cinema and observation lounge attached to the master cabin are both standout qualities which set her apart on the charter fleet. She also boasts a bespoke tender which allows for stylish boarding and disembarkation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the charter yachts nominated for awards at the ISS Awards.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...