Nominated in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the upcoming International Superyacht Society awards, the 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO has clearly made quite the impression with her latest upgrades.
The largest refit project ever undertaken by the MB92 shipyard in Spain, the transformation of NERO is certain to impress charter guests.
Indeed, with an all new colour scheme brightening up the interior and a series of new furnishings to get comfortable in, the classically-inspired motor yacht is more attractive than ever.
Taking eight months to complete, the refit also involved updating the bar areas and installing a number of LED lights to create a warming ambience once the sun has gone down.
All of the existing brass fittings, for example, have been exchanged for silver ones to help light up the communal and guest spaces.
The exterior has also received considerable attention, with additional seating added on the aft deck to allow charter parties to gather together to enjoy their surroundings in superior comfort.
Many of these upgrades were reportedly carried out following the response of charter guests. Because of this, there can be no doubt that her refit will increase her charter appeal significantly.
The refit of superyacht NERO brings together elements of the contemporary and the classic in a quite miraculous fashion
Of course, superyacht NERO has a range of existing features which make her the perfect choice for a private yacht charter vacation.
Particularly, the open-air cinema and observation lounge attached to the master cabin are both standout qualities which set her apart on the charter fleet. She also boasts a bespoke tender which allows for stylish boarding and disembarkation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the charter yachts nominated for awards at the ISS Awards.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...