Nominated in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the upcoming International Superyacht Society awards, the 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO has clearly made quite the impression with her latest upgrades.
The largest refit project ever undertaken by the MB92 shipyard in Spain, the transformation of NERO is certain to impress charter guests.
Indeed, with an all new colour scheme brightening up the interior and a series of new furnishings to get comfortable in, the classically-inspired motor yacht is more attractive than ever.
Taking eight months to complete, the refit also involved updating the bar areas and installing a number of LED lights to create a warming ambience once the sun has gone down.
All of the existing brass fittings, for example, have been exchanged for silver ones to help light up the communal and guest spaces.
The exterior has also received considerable attention, with additional seating added on the aft deck to allow charter parties to gather together to enjoy their surroundings in superior comfort.
Many of these upgrades were reportedly carried out following the response of charter guests. Because of this, there can be no doubt that her refit will increase her charter appeal significantly.
The refit of superyacht NERO brings together elements of the contemporary and the classic in a quite miraculous fashion
Of course, superyacht NERO has a range of existing features which make her the perfect choice for a private yacht charter vacation.
Particularly, the open-air cinema and observation lounge attached to the master cabin are both standout qualities which set her apart on the charter fleet. She also boasts a bespoke tender which allows for stylish boarding and disembarkation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y NERO, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the charter yachts nominated for awards at the ISS Awards.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed