With a vast amount of exterior space and an infinity-edged sunbathing platform, MISCHIEF was all but designed to cruise the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Also wholly refreshed, the motor yacht was refit as recently as last year, enjoying the addition of all new furnishings and decor.
Designed by the revered Francesco Paszkowski, the interior of MISCHIEF is nicely accented by vibrant blues in both the communal and guest spaces, providing not only a calming atmosphere, but a genuine sense of character.
Thanks to an open-plan main salon on the main deck and a similarly spacious skylounge on the upper deck, guests are treated to plenty of choice when returning from a day of sunbathing and watersports.
Perfect for families and friends keen to take a private yacht charter vacation together, she is capable of accommodating a total of 12 guests across 6 cabins.
Suitably equipped for luxury living, superyacht MISCHIEF comes with an assortment of alfresco dining options as well as a sizeable Jacuzzi out on the sundeck. Such an arrangement is naturally to be desired when out in her winter charter grounds.
Similarly, the full-size and fully-stocked bar in the skylounge allows charter guests to enjoy a wide variety of cocktails before turning in for the night, unfurling in the social layout of the space whilst reflecting on all of the day’s action.
Accessed from the broad swim platform extending off the stern, an enviable selection of water toys and tenders provide charter guests with all of the necessary gear for endless hours of fun out on the water.
Perfectly suited to the cruising grounds of the Bahamas, superyacht MISCHIEF is wholly unmissable this winter
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MISCHIEF, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.