With a vast amount of exterior space and an infinity-edged sunbathing platform, MISCHIEF was all but designed to cruise the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Also wholly refreshed, the motor yacht was refit as recently as last year, enjoying the addition of all new furnishings and decor.
Designed by the revered Francesco Paszkowski, the interior of MISCHIEF is nicely accented by vibrant blues in both the communal and guest spaces, providing not only a calming atmosphere, but a genuine sense of character.
Thanks to an open-plan main salon on the main deck and a similarly spacious skylounge on the upper deck, guests are treated to plenty of choice when returning from a day of sunbathing and watersports.
Perfect for families and friends keen to take a private yacht charter vacation together, she is capable of accommodating a total of 12 guests across 6 cabins.
Suitably equipped for luxury living, superyacht MISCHIEF comes with an assortment of alfresco dining options as well as a sizeable Jacuzzi out on the sundeck. Such an arrangement is naturally to be desired when out in her winter charter grounds.
Similarly, the full-size and fully-stocked bar in the skylounge allows charter guests to enjoy a wide variety of cocktails before turning in for the night, unfurling in the social layout of the space whilst reflecting on all of the day’s action.
Accessed from the broad swim platform extending off the stern, an enviable selection of water toys and tenders provide charter guests with all of the necessary gear for endless hours of fun out on the water.
Perfectly suited to the cruising grounds of the Bahamas, superyacht MISCHIEF is wholly unmissable this winter
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MISCHIEF, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed