With a vast amount of exterior space and an infinity-edged sunbathing platform, MISCHIEF was all but designed to cruise the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Also wholly refreshed, the motor yacht was refit as recently as last year, enjoying the addition of all new furnishings and decor.
Designed by the revered Francesco Paszkowski, the interior of MISCHIEF is nicely accented by vibrant blues in both the communal and guest spaces, providing not only a calming atmosphere, but a genuine sense of character.
Thanks to an open-plan main salon on the main deck and a similarly spacious skylounge on the upper deck, guests are treated to plenty of choice when returning from a day of sunbathing and watersports.
Perfect for families and friends keen to take a private yacht charter vacation together, she is capable of accommodating a total of 12 guests across 6 cabins.
Suitably equipped for luxury living, superyacht MISCHIEF comes with an assortment of alfresco dining options as well as a sizeable Jacuzzi out on the sundeck. Such an arrangement is naturally to be desired when out in her winter charter grounds.
Similarly, the full-size and fully-stocked bar in the skylounge allows charter guests to enjoy a wide variety of cocktails before turning in for the night, unfurling in the social layout of the space whilst reflecting on all of the day’s action.
Accessed from the broad swim platform extending off the stern, an enviable selection of water toys and tenders provide charter guests with all of the necessary gear for endless hours of fun out on the water.
Perfectly suited to the cruising grounds of the Bahamas, superyacht MISCHIEF is wholly unmissable this winter
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MISCHIEF, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...