Originally designed by a prominent yachtsman of the 1930s, and enjoying some time under the ownership of a similarly prestigious film producer, MALAHNE has every right to the claim of timelessness.
Possessing something of an edge over other classically inspired motor yachts, she combines her traditional aesthetic with highly modern engineering to ensure guests enjoy a seamless experience when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Having been re-launched by Pendennis less than a year ago, those who take advantage of her current availability in August will be amongst the first to discover her many charms.
Receiving a detailed explanation of the refit from a representative of the shipyard at this year’s London Yacht, Jet & Prestige Car Show, YachtCharterFleet can confirm that MALAHNE is nothing short of an exceptional superyacht.
As impressively classic as her exterior suggests, the interior of luxury yacht MALAHNE perfectly captures the spirit of a glamourous and bygone era.
In the main salon, Anigre panelling is accented by an assortment of original artworks, and though not always necessary, the generously sized fireplace helps to establish a wholly inviting ambience.
The formal dining is similarly opulent, with English Oak adorning the walls and a flexible lighting system allowing guests to set the correct tone every time they sit down to eat.
Comprised of six staterooms, MALAHNE is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Combining the glamour of vintage yachting with the convenience of modern engineering, MALAHNE is truly in a class entirely of her own
The effects of the thirty month restoration can be felt just as strongly outside as they can throughout the interior.
Indeed, whilst the art deco theme found in the communal and private spaces recalls the distinguished history of yachting, so too does the spacious sundeck furnished with nautically styled sun loungers.
A masterclass in subtlety, the artful use of teak and brass further impresses upon guests the extent of the classic inspiration behind the superyacht.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...