Originally designed by a prominent yachtsman of the 1930s, and enjoying some time under the ownership of a similarly prestigious film producer, MALAHNE has every right to the claim of timelessness.
Possessing something of an edge over other classically inspired motor yachts, she combines her traditional aesthetic with highly modern engineering to ensure guests enjoy a seamless experience when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Having been re-launched by Pendennis less than a year ago, those who take advantage of her current availability in August will be amongst the first to discover her many charms.
Receiving a detailed explanation of the refit from a representative of the shipyard at this year’s London Yacht, Jet & Prestige Car Show, YachtCharterFleet can confirm that MALAHNE is nothing short of an exceptional superyacht.
As impressively classic as her exterior suggests, the interior of luxury yacht MALAHNE perfectly captures the spirit of a glamourous and bygone era.
In the main salon, Anigre panelling is accented by an assortment of original artworks, and though not always necessary, the generously sized fireplace helps to establish a wholly inviting ambience.
The formal dining is similarly opulent, with English Oak adorning the walls and a flexible lighting system allowing guests to set the correct tone every time they sit down to eat.
Comprised of six staterooms, MALAHNE is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Combining the glamour of vintage yachting with the convenience of modern engineering, MALAHNE is truly in a class entirely of her own
The effects of the thirty month restoration can be felt just as strongly outside as they can throughout the interior.
Indeed, whilst the art deco theme found in the communal and private spaces recalls the distinguished history of yachting, so too does the spacious sundeck furnished with nautically styled sun loungers.
A masterclass in subtlety, the artful use of teak and brass further impresses upon guests the extent of the classic inspiration behind the superyacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...