Originally designed by a prominent yachtsman of the 1930s, and enjoying some time under the ownership of a similarly prestigious film producer, MALAHNE has every right to the claim of timelessness.
Possessing something of an edge over other classically inspired motor yachts, she combines her traditional aesthetic with highly modern engineering to ensure guests enjoy a seamless experience when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Having been re-launched by Pendennis less than a year ago, those who take advantage of her current availability in August will be amongst the first to discover her many charms.
Receiving a detailed explanation of the refit from a representative of the shipyard at this year’s London Yacht, Jet & Prestige Car Show, YachtCharterFleet can confirm that MALAHNE is nothing short of an exceptional superyacht.
As impressively classic as her exterior suggests, the interior of luxury yacht MALAHNE perfectly captures the spirit of a glamourous and bygone era.
In the main salon, Anigre panelling is accented by an assortment of original artworks, and though not always necessary, the generously sized fireplace helps to establish a wholly inviting ambience.
The formal dining is similarly opulent, with English Oak adorning the walls and a flexible lighting system allowing guests to set the correct tone every time they sit down to eat.
Comprised of six staterooms, MALAHNE is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
Combining the glamour of vintage yachting with the convenience of modern engineering, MALAHNE is truly in a class entirely of her own
The effects of the thirty month restoration can be felt just as strongly outside as they can throughout the interior.
Indeed, whilst the art deco theme found in the communal and private spaces recalls the distinguished history of yachting, so too does the spacious sundeck furnished with nautically styled sun loungers.
A masterclass in subtlety, the artful use of teak and brass further impresses upon guests the extent of the classic inspiration behind the superyacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.