Complete with a brand new interior and refurbished sundeck, Mia Kai will be entertaining guests set for South East Asia this year.
Boasting a strikingly contemporary main salon, four well-appointed staterooms, and a range of inviting dining options, she is perfectly primed for exploring the exotic waters surrounding Phuket.
Whilst she received extensive treatment in the yard last year, not all of her updates have to do with looking the part - her mechanics have been totally upgraded and provide even greater functionality than before.
A highly versatile vessel, she is not only suitable for family vacations, but her voluminous deck spaces make her ideal for event charters in one of the world’s more memorable destinations.
Featuring a distinctly modern colour scheme and a collection of comfortable furnishings, the main salon makes good use of the yacht’s dimensions- it’s a great spot for enjoying some cold drinks by day, and getting together for some relaxed socialising in the evening.
To ensure that guests are fully entertained, the main salon of MIA KAI also includes a state of the art music system for subtle background tunes or turned-up sing alongs.
Adjoining this space is a dining table which seats all of the yacht’s guests. Flanked by large windows, mealtimes can be enjoyed with the added perk of taking in some of the views either when underway or at-anchor.
With all four of her bedrooms including en-suite bathrooms, luxury charter yacht MIA KAI is capable of sleeping up to 8 guests with an attendant and experienced crew of 6.
Following a refreshing refit, a charter vacation with MIA KAI this summer will not be unlike stepping on board a brand new luxury yacht
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to unfurl on the spacious sunpads or take advantage of the al fresco dining options and tuck into some delicious meals.
What’s more, the large Jacuzzi on the flybridge is ideally situated for taking in the sun and sights of such a richly varied part of the world.
For those more inclined to get out on the water, she also comes with an impressive array of towable toys and a Jetski.
Of course, with so much marine life on offer, the snorkelling gear is not to be passed up.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...