Complete with a brand new interior and refurbished sundeck, Mia Kai will be entertaining guests set for South East Asia this year.
Boasting a strikingly contemporary main salon, four well-appointed staterooms, and a range of inviting dining options, she is perfectly primed for exploring the exotic waters surrounding Phuket.
Whilst she received extensive treatment in the yard last year, not all of her updates have to do with looking the part - her mechanics have been totally upgraded and provide even greater functionality than before.
A highly versatile vessel, she is not only suitable for family vacations, but her voluminous deck spaces make her ideal for event charters in one of the world’s more memorable destinations.
Featuring a distinctly modern colour scheme and a collection of comfortable furnishings, the main salon makes good use of the yacht’s dimensions- it’s a great spot for enjoying some cold drinks by day, and getting together for some relaxed socialising in the evening.
To ensure that guests are fully entertained, the main salon of MIA KAI also includes a state of the art music system for subtle background tunes or turned-up sing alongs.
Adjoining this space is a dining table which seats all of the yacht’s guests. Flanked by large windows, mealtimes can be enjoyed with the added perk of taking in some of the views either when underway or at-anchor.
With all four of her bedrooms including en-suite bathrooms, luxury charter yacht MIA KAI is capable of sleeping up to 8 guests with an attendant and experienced crew of 6.
Following a refreshing refit, a charter vacation with MIA KAI this summer will not be unlike stepping on board a brand new luxury yacht
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to unfurl on the spacious sunpads or take advantage of the al fresco dining options and tuck into some delicious meals.
What’s more, the large Jacuzzi on the flybridge is ideally situated for taking in the sun and sights of such a richly varied part of the world.
For those more inclined to get out on the water, she also comes with an impressive array of towable toys and a Jetski.
Of course, with so much marine life on offer, the snorkelling gear is not to be passed up.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...