Complete with a brand new interior and refurbished sundeck, Mia Kai will be entertaining guests set for South East Asia this year.
Boasting a strikingly contemporary main salon, four well-appointed staterooms, and a range of inviting dining options, she is perfectly primed for exploring the exotic waters surrounding Phuket.
Whilst she received extensive treatment in the yard last year, not all of her updates have to do with looking the part - her mechanics have been totally upgraded and provide even greater functionality than before.
A highly versatile vessel, she is not only suitable for family vacations, but her voluminous deck spaces make her ideal for event charters in one of the world’s more memorable destinations.
Featuring a distinctly modern colour scheme and a collection of comfortable furnishings, the main salon makes good use of the yacht’s dimensions- it’s a great spot for enjoying some cold drinks by day, and getting together for some relaxed socialising in the evening.
To ensure that guests are fully entertained, the main salon of MIA KAI also includes a state of the art music system for subtle background tunes or turned-up sing alongs.
Adjoining this space is a dining table which seats all of the yacht’s guests. Flanked by large windows, mealtimes can be enjoyed with the added perk of taking in some of the views either when underway or at-anchor.
With all four of her bedrooms including en-suite bathrooms, luxury charter yacht MIA KAI is capable of sleeping up to 8 guests with an attendant and experienced crew of 6.
Following a refreshing refit, a charter vacation with MIA KAI this summer will not be unlike stepping on board a brand new luxury yacht
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to unfurl on the spacious sunpads or take advantage of the al fresco dining options and tuck into some delicious meals.
What’s more, the large Jacuzzi on the flybridge is ideally situated for taking in the sun and sights of such a richly varied part of the world.
For those more inclined to get out on the water, she also comes with an impressive array of towable toys and a Jetski.
Of course, with so much marine life on offer, the snorkelling gear is not to be passed up.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...