Complete with a brand new interior and refurbished sundeck, Mia Kai will be entertaining guests set for South East Asia this year.
Boasting a strikingly contemporary main salon, four well-appointed staterooms, and a range of inviting dining options, she is perfectly primed for exploring the exotic waters surrounding Phuket.
Whilst she received extensive treatment in the yard last year, not all of her updates have to do with looking the part - her mechanics have been totally upgraded and provide even greater functionality than before.
A highly versatile vessel, she is not only suitable for family vacations, but her voluminous deck spaces make her ideal for event charters in one of the world’s more memorable destinations.
Featuring a distinctly modern colour scheme and a collection of comfortable furnishings, the main salon makes good use of the yacht’s dimensions- it’s a great spot for enjoying some cold drinks by day, and getting together for some relaxed socialising in the evening.
To ensure that guests are fully entertained, the main salon of MIA KAI also includes a state of the art music system for subtle background tunes or turned-up sing alongs.
Adjoining this space is a dining table which seats all of the yacht’s guests. Flanked by large windows, mealtimes can be enjoyed with the added perk of taking in some of the views either when underway or at-anchor.
With all four of her bedrooms including en-suite bathrooms, luxury charter yacht MIA KAI is capable of sleeping up to 8 guests with an attendant and experienced crew of 6.
Following a refreshing refit, a charter vacation with MIA KAI this summer will not be unlike stepping on board a brand new luxury yacht
Out on the sundeck, guests are able to unfurl on the spacious sunpads or take advantage of the al fresco dining options and tuck into some delicious meals.
What’s more, the large Jacuzzi on the flybridge is ideally situated for taking in the sun and sights of such a richly varied part of the world.
For those more inclined to get out on the water, she also comes with an impressive array of towable toys and a Jetski.
Of course, with so much marine life on offer, the snorkelling gear is not to be passed up.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.