Named after her impressive top speed capabilities, Zoom Zoom Zoom has remained an eye-catching vessel ever since her delivery from Trinity Yachts back in 2015.
Keen to retain her youthful vigour, she received an interior refit in 2013 which saw her furnishings upgraded along with her entertainment systems and exterior fixtures. What’s more, earlier this year she received plenty of new soft goods, linens, and a number of mechanical upgrades to maintain her high performance.
From a full-beam skylounge complete with a bar, and a swim platform which opens up to reveal a sophisticated beach club, there’s no question that her layout also meets the needs of the modern charterer.
Specifically designed for sightseeing, Zoom Zoom Zoom will undoubtedly cut quite the figure in destinations around New England and Maine this summer, with her various spaces and features ensuring only the utmost entertainment whilst underway and at anchor.
Being among the first to experience New England on board superyacht Zoom Zoom Zoom would make for a charter vacation unlike any other
Not only will those chartering luxury yacht Zoom Zoom Zoom be the first to enjoy her in North America, they’ll also be the first to enjoy her new playthings.
Including an inflatable slide which extends from the upper deck, her treasure chest of toys guarantees hours of fun for the entire family, and reinforces how up to speed the superyacht is.
Relaxing after a day on the water could not be easier, with a collection of sunloungers surrounding the Jacuzzi forming the perfect spot to dry off and enjoy a couple of drinks.
Naturally, there’s also an abundance of options for when it comes to dining alfresco, including some in partial shading for when temperatures reach a peak.
Composed of rare hardwoods, soft cashmeres, and carefully selected marble, the interior of Zoom Zoom Zoom has been meticulously designed by the award-winning Evan K Marshall.
Unifying a number of amenities, the main salon of the motor yacht features a lounging area, a dining table, and a classically inspired wet bar.
Providing an attractive alternative to this communal space is the skylounge which has been made easily accessible from the outdoor dining area.
When it comes to calling it a night, there’s five well-appointed staterooms which provides accommodation for up to ten guests.
Ultimately, when it comes to considering your options for a luxury yacht charter vacation this summer, taking advantage of the introductory offer should certainly be high up on the list.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom, or to begin making arrangements to charter her, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...