The 63m/208’ Lürssen-built luxury charter yacht ‘Polar Star’ has been confirmed to appear at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show which will be taking place between the 24th and 27th September 2014.
Since her launch from Lürssen in 2005, superyacht ‘Polar Star’ has established a reputation as one of the charter market’s most luxurious vessels. She offers the ultimate combination of quality and luxury, boasting design by Espen Oeino, highly experienced crew to include a world-class chef and an impressive array of facilities ranging from a sauna and spa to an open-air cinema.
Built with ice-class hull, ‘Polar Star’ is also perfect for extended cruising in the far corners of the globe, providing unlimited comfort for up to 12 guests in six staterooms including a full-beam master suite with panoramic views. Between 2010 and 2011 she underwent an interior refit by Aileen Rodriguez who created a beautiful Hamptons beach house atmosphere throughout, ensuring she is presented in pristine condition at the most coveted event on the annual yachting calendar.
The 2013-built 85m/279’ SOLANDGE, another Lürssen superyacht, will also be amongst the line-up at the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show, as will the 91.5m/300’ EQUANIMITY who will be making her show debut since her launch from Oceanco last month.
For further details about the show or about booking a charter on board ‘Polar Star’ contact your preferred charter broker. Alternatively take a look at the full selection of Lürssen luxury charter yachts.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.