The 56m (183’7) Perini Navi sailing yacht PARSIFAL IV has been confirmed for the 2013 edition of the highly anticipated Monaco Yacht Show.
The award-winning luxury charter yacht was built in 2007 and has recently benefited from a full interior and exterior refit as well as upgrades to her AV system, ensuring she will be presented in top condition for the Monaco event.
PARSIFAL IV boasts stunning interior living spaces to accommodate up to 12 guests in five staterooms and additional room for nine crew. Her exterior deck spaces are in keeping with the typically spacious Perini Navi layout, featuring an array of amenities including a Jacuzzi and sunpads on the upper deck and flybridge and a 10sqm bathing platform.
The successful collaboration between Ron Holland Design and Perini Navi in creating her innovative engineering system means that she has been built to offer speed and agility enhanced by sailboat racing technology. This combination of unlimited guest comfort and sailing performance is sure to make her turn heads at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show.
recently benefited from a full interior and exterior refit as well as upgrades to her AV system
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.