Immaculately maintained and replete with all of the features necessary for a memorable luxury charter vacation, Kelly Anne has unsurprisingly developed a reputation for being a highly dynamic and accommodating vessel.
Indeed, from her uniquely themed staterooms to a country-styled kitchen, her Merritt Knowles designed interior manages to be both effortlessly cool and warmly inviting.
Enjoying a refit less than two years ago, she features all of the latest entertainment options and her tender garage is home to only the most modern offerings, making time outdoors a real joy.
Comprised of a single master, a VIP, and three twin cabins, Kelly Anne is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
A masterclass in light and space, the main salon of luxury yacht Kelly Anne provides an abundance of comfortable furnishings accented by deep honey panelling.
Benefitting from an open layout, charterers will find themselves navigating the communal spaces with incredible ease, as well as enjoying the views available from the large surrounding windows.
A wet bar on the starboard side of the main salon also makes nights spent inside nicely intimate, an atmosphere which is nicely complemented by the sofa seating attached to the galley.
Such an arrangement ultimately lends itself perfectly to the charter grounds of the Bahamas, forming a tranquil retreat to be indulged after a day spent out on the water.
Perfectly primed for the Bahamas, Kelly Anne possess all of the features and amenities which the modern charterer has come to expect from a luxury yacht
The exterior of Kelly Anne strikes all the right notes when it comes to taking in the idyllic destination.
The Jacuzzi on the sundeck, for instance, has been situated amidships to allow guests to enjoy a soak and panoramic views simultaneously, and is located only a short distance from another wet bar.
Her alfresco dining options likewise abound, offering those on the board the opportunity to take their breakfast in the warmth of the sun, or lunch in partial shading.
As much of an entertainer as she is a host, Kelly Anne also boasts large entertainment areas on her aft deck and flybridge which makes getting together with friends and family a total pleasure.
If you are interested in find out more regarding M/Y Kelly Anne, or would like to begin making vacation arrangements, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...