Immaculately maintained and replete with all of the features necessary for a memorable luxury charter vacation, Kelly Anne has unsurprisingly developed a reputation for being a highly dynamic and accommodating vessel.
Indeed, from her uniquely themed staterooms to a country-styled kitchen, her Merritt Knowles designed interior manages to be both effortlessly cool and warmly inviting.
Enjoying a refit less than two years ago, she features all of the latest entertainment options and her tender garage is home to only the most modern offerings, making time outdoors a real joy.
Comprised of a single master, a VIP, and three twin cabins, Kelly Anne is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
A masterclass in light and space, the main salon of luxury yacht Kelly Anne provides an abundance of comfortable furnishings accented by deep honey panelling.
Benefitting from an open layout, charterers will find themselves navigating the communal spaces with incredible ease, as well as enjoying the views available from the large surrounding windows.
A wet bar on the starboard side of the main salon also makes nights spent inside nicely intimate, an atmosphere which is nicely complemented by the sofa seating attached to the galley.
Such an arrangement ultimately lends itself perfectly to the charter grounds of the Bahamas, forming a tranquil retreat to be indulged after a day spent out on the water.
Perfectly primed for the Bahamas, Kelly Anne possess all of the features and amenities which the modern charterer has come to expect from a luxury yacht
The exterior of Kelly Anne strikes all the right notes when it comes to taking in the idyllic destination.
The Jacuzzi on the sundeck, for instance, has been situated amidships to allow guests to enjoy a soak and panoramic views simultaneously, and is located only a short distance from another wet bar.
Her alfresco dining options likewise abound, offering those on the board the opportunity to take their breakfast in the warmth of the sun, or lunch in partial shading.
As much of an entertainer as she is a host, Kelly Anne also boasts large entertainment areas on her aft deck and flybridge which makes getting together with friends and family a total pleasure.
If you are interested in find out more regarding M/Y Kelly Anne, or would like to begin making vacation arrangements, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed