The beautiful 39m motor yacht LIONSHARE is offering a 10 day charter at between $100,000 and $105,000 in the Mediterranean.
Motor yacht LIONSHARE is offering a 10 day charter from 31st May-10th June or 1st-11th June at between $100,000 and $105,000 in selected locations in the Mediterranean.
These itineraries are available at $100,000 for 10 days:
- South of France - Bonifacio
- Bonifacio - Bonifacio cruising the west coast of Corsica, South Corsica and Costa Smeralda
This itinerary is available at $105,000 for 10 days:
- Naples - Sardinia or Corsica via Capri, Amalfi Coast, Pontine Islands, Costa Smeralda and Southern Corsica
LIONSHARE carries a fantastic crew on board, led by Captain Greg Havens who knows Corsica and Sardinia better than anyone on the market. Contact your yacht charter broker for more for more information on this fantastic offer.
LIONSHARE carries a fantastic crew on board, led by Captain Greg Havens who knows Corsica and Sardinia better than anyone on the market
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed