The beautiful 39m motor yacht LIONSHARE is offering a 10 day charter at between $100,000 and $105,000 in the Mediterranean.
Motor yacht LIONSHARE is offering a 10 day charter from 31st May-10th June or 1st-11th June at between $100,000 and $105,000 in selected locations in the Mediterranean.
These itineraries are available at $100,000 for 10 days:
- South of France - Bonifacio
- Bonifacio - Bonifacio cruising the west coast of Corsica, South Corsica and Costa Smeralda
This itinerary is available at $105,000 for 10 days:
- Naples - Sardinia or Corsica via Capri, Amalfi Coast, Pontine Islands, Costa Smeralda and Southern Corsica
LIONSHARE carries a fantastic crew on board, led by Captain Greg Havens who knows Corsica and Sardinia better than anyone on the market. Contact your yacht charter broker for more for more information on this fantastic offer.
LIONSHARE carries a fantastic crew on board, led by Captain Greg Havens who knows Corsica and Sardinia better than anyone on the market
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.