Running from 12th to 17th September, the Cannes Yachting Festival will present nearly 600 boats across its two show locations: Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto.
The latter is one of the oldest harbours on the Côte d'Azur and will welcome prestigious exhibits from the world’s leading superyacht builders, including the latest launches and a selection of luxury yachts available for both sale and charter.
One of the top charter yachts making an appearance in Cannes will be Double Down, a 2010 build from Codecasa which underwent an extensive refit just last year. With a new look interior from esteemed designer Evan K Marshall, show-goers will be excited to check out her new look.
Rich yet neutral fabrics and shimmering accents of silvers and blues now play off the glossy burr veneer and gold accoutrements, creating the perfect setting for the new statues and artworks, and the Steinway grand piano.
One of her show-stopping features is the innovative upper deck dining area, which offers 270-degree views thanks to bi-fold sliding doors in full-length glass. Up to 18 guests can be accommodated here in all weather conditions for delcious meals created by the on-board chef.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an eight-person Jacuzzi on the sundeck, a private 14-seater cinema and a fully-equipped gym. Plus, 12 guests can be accommodated on a private yacht charter in an impressive number of nine sophisticated staterooms.
Luxury yacht Double Down will be joined at the yachting festival by a number of other charter yachts, including Benetti’s 46m/150ft motor yacht MISTRESS and the 40m/131ft motor yacht ‘Luisa M’ from Sunseeker.
Meanwhile, Turquoise Yachts, Overmarine and Baglietto will be among the shipyards showcasing their latest launches, and the four-day event also boasts a new area for luxury brands, on-land exhibitions and an events programme.
One of the top charter yachts making an appearance in Cannes will be Double Down, a 2010 build from Codecasa
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.