Assisting in the ongoing recovery mission taking place around certain parts of the Caribbean, Lady J is now in the process of handing out a number of essentials to citizens in need.
Gathering a range of materials in her native Florida, the motor yacht will be focussing explicitly on areas around the Virgin Islands which still require some attention before being back in a condition suitable for visitors.
However, as we explained in an earlier article, there are many reason why you should charter a superyacht in the Caribbean this winter.
Sure to generate plenty of excitement in Antigua when she goes on display at the annual show next month, superyacht Lady J will also be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Caribbean over winter.
Having enjoyed an exacting refit last year, the Palmer Johnson superyacht is timelessly styled and is equipped with every luxury that charter guests could possibly desire.
The sundeck, for example, is finished with a large Jacuzzi and has its own bar to ensure that everyone can enjoy refreshments in the sun.
Providing plenty of support, superyacht Lady J is helping to restore some of the world’s most beautiful charter grounds
The interior of luxury yacht Lady J is just as impressive as her exterior, with an understate elegance running through all of the communal and guest spaces.
Perhaps the most impressive aspect of the interior is the sky lounge which enjoys its own dedicated media centre sure to entertain all members of the party.
Spread across 5 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests in total comfort whilst away on charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed