Assisting in the ongoing recovery mission taking place around certain parts of the Caribbean, Lady J is now in the process of handing out a number of essentials to citizens in need.
Gathering a range of materials in her native Florida, the motor yacht will be focussing explicitly on areas around the Virgin Islands which still require some attention before being back in a condition suitable for visitors.
However, as we explained in an earlier article, there are many reason why you should charter a superyacht in the Caribbean this winter.
Sure to generate plenty of excitement in Antigua when she goes on display at the annual show next month, superyacht Lady J will also be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Caribbean over winter.
Having enjoyed an exacting refit last year, the Palmer Johnson superyacht is timelessly styled and is equipped with every luxury that charter guests could possibly desire.
The sundeck, for example, is finished with a large Jacuzzi and has its own bar to ensure that everyone can enjoy refreshments in the sun.
Providing plenty of support, superyacht Lady J is helping to restore some of the world’s most beautiful charter grounds
The interior of luxury yacht Lady J is just as impressive as her exterior, with an understate elegance running through all of the communal and guest spaces.
Perhaps the most impressive aspect of the interior is the sky lounge which enjoys its own dedicated media centre sure to entertain all members of the party.
Spread across 5 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests in total comfort whilst away on charter.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.