Assisting in the ongoing recovery mission taking place around certain parts of the Caribbean, Lady J is now in the process of handing out a number of essentials to citizens in need.
Gathering a range of materials in her native Florida, the motor yacht will be focussing explicitly on areas around the Virgin Islands which still require some attention before being back in a condition suitable for visitors.
However, as we explained in an earlier article, there are many reason why you should charter a superyacht in the Caribbean this winter.
Sure to generate plenty of excitement in Antigua when she goes on display at the annual show next month, superyacht Lady J will also be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Caribbean over winter.
Having enjoyed an exacting refit last year, the Palmer Johnson superyacht is timelessly styled and is equipped with every luxury that charter guests could possibly desire.
The sundeck, for example, is finished with a large Jacuzzi and has its own bar to ensure that everyone can enjoy refreshments in the sun.
Providing plenty of support, superyacht Lady J is helping to restore some of the world’s most beautiful charter grounds
The interior of luxury yacht Lady J is just as impressive as her exterior, with an understate elegance running through all of the communal and guest spaces.
Perhaps the most impressive aspect of the interior is the sky lounge which enjoys its own dedicated media centre sure to entertain all members of the party.
Spread across 5 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests in total comfort whilst away on charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...