Assisting in the ongoing recovery mission taking place around certain parts of the Caribbean, Lady J is now in the process of handing out a number of essentials to citizens in need.
Gathering a range of materials in her native Florida, the motor yacht will be focussing explicitly on areas around the Virgin Islands which still require some attention before being back in a condition suitable for visitors.
However, as we explained in an earlier article, there are many reason why you should charter a superyacht in the Caribbean this winter.
Sure to generate plenty of excitement in Antigua when she goes on display at the annual show next month, superyacht Lady J will also be available for private yacht charter vacations in the Caribbean over winter.
Having enjoyed an exacting refit last year, the Palmer Johnson superyacht is timelessly styled and is equipped with every luxury that charter guests could possibly desire.
The sundeck, for example, is finished with a large Jacuzzi and has its own bar to ensure that everyone can enjoy refreshments in the sun.
Providing plenty of support, superyacht Lady J is helping to restore some of the world’s most beautiful charter grounds
The interior of luxury yacht Lady J is just as impressive as her exterior, with an understate elegance running through all of the communal and guest spaces.
Perhaps the most impressive aspect of the interior is the sky lounge which enjoys its own dedicated media centre sure to entertain all members of the party.
Spread across 5 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests in total comfort whilst away on charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.