Setting herself apart from other charter yachts at this year’s Miami Yacht Show, KATYA will be sure to impress the discerning guests with her truly unique elegance.
With charter brokers able to become better acquainted with her captain and crew during tours of the vessel, it’s certainly worth getting in touch with your own in order to find out how the yacht might suit your vacation plans.
Enjoying a modest refit in 2014, she remains strikingly fresh and full of all the latest features.
Setting foot outside, guests are treated to a range of comfortable and bright furnishings which provide a perfect contrast to the arctic white topsides.
Spoiling her guests to views, KATYA comes with outdoor areas on the main aft deck and upper aft deck, with some areas nicely covered for some casual al fresco dining.
The sun deck is clearly designed with socialising and entertaining in mind. With a Jacuzzi on a raised platform and a large bar surrounded by an equally impressive grill, it’s no surprise that the motor yacht was a popular choice in both the Bahamas and Caribbean this year.
Artfully integrating modern amenities into a classically styled yacht, KATYA delivers a fully comprehensive luxury charter experience
Whilst the interior of luxury yacht KATYA contains many artistic finishes, it is simultaneously driven by functionality.
More specifically, all of the guest suites are easily accessed through walkways adorned with beautifully toned woods, and the master salon matches a state of the art entertainment system with highly comfortable furnishings.
Made up of 5 cabins and with an attendant crew of 9, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests- ideal for families or small parties.
As we spend time at the show this year, we will be sure to bring you any news regarding KATYA or other charter yachts in attendance.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...