Setting herself apart from other charter yachts at this year’s Miami Yacht Show, KATYA will be sure to impress the discerning guests with her truly unique elegance.
With charter brokers able to become better acquainted with her captain and crew during tours of the vessel, it’s certainly worth getting in touch with your own in order to find out how the yacht might suit your vacation plans.
Enjoying a modest refit in 2014, she remains strikingly fresh and full of all the latest features.
Setting foot outside, guests are treated to a range of comfortable and bright furnishings which provide a perfect contrast to the arctic white topsides.
Spoiling her guests to views, KATYA comes with outdoor areas on the main aft deck and upper aft deck, with some areas nicely covered for some casual al fresco dining.
The sun deck is clearly designed with socialising and entertaining in mind. With a Jacuzzi on a raised platform and a large bar surrounded by an equally impressive grill, it’s no surprise that the motor yacht was a popular choice in both the Bahamas and Caribbean this year.
Artfully integrating modern amenities into a classically styled yacht, KATYA delivers a fully comprehensive luxury charter experience
Whilst the interior of luxury yacht KATYA contains many artistic finishes, it is simultaneously driven by functionality.
More specifically, all of the guest suites are easily accessed through walkways adorned with beautifully toned woods, and the master salon matches a state of the art entertainment system with highly comfortable furnishings.
Made up of 5 cabins and with an attendant crew of 9, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests- ideal for families or small parties.
As we spend time at the show this year, we will be sure to bring you any news regarding KATYA or other charter yachts in attendance.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed