Setting herself apart from other charter yachts at this year’s Miami Yacht Show, KATYA will be sure to impress the discerning guests with her truly unique elegance.
With charter brokers able to become better acquainted with her captain and crew during tours of the vessel, it’s certainly worth getting in touch with your own in order to find out how the yacht might suit your vacation plans.
Enjoying a modest refit in 2014, she remains strikingly fresh and full of all the latest features.
Setting foot outside, guests are treated to a range of comfortable and bright furnishings which provide a perfect contrast to the arctic white topsides.
Spoiling her guests to views, KATYA comes with outdoor areas on the main aft deck and upper aft deck, with some areas nicely covered for some casual al fresco dining.
The sun deck is clearly designed with socialising and entertaining in mind. With a Jacuzzi on a raised platform and a large bar surrounded by an equally impressive grill, it’s no surprise that the motor yacht was a popular choice in both the Bahamas and Caribbean this year.
Artfully integrating modern amenities into a classically styled yacht, KATYA delivers a fully comprehensive luxury charter experience
Whilst the interior of luxury yacht KATYA contains many artistic finishes, it is simultaneously driven by functionality.
More specifically, all of the guest suites are easily accessed through walkways adorned with beautifully toned woods, and the master salon matches a state of the art entertainment system with highly comfortable furnishings.
Made up of 5 cabins and with an attendant crew of 9, KATYA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests- ideal for families or small parties.
As we spend time at the show this year, we will be sure to bring you any news regarding KATYA or other charter yachts in attendance.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.