The 45m Christensen motor yacht IONIAN PRINCESS has just reduced her weekly charter rate from €180,000 per week down to €165,000 per week in high season, as well as dropping her mid and low season rates by 10%. She is a fantastic luxury charter yacht and has one of the best crews in the East Mediterranean.
Built in 2005 and refitted in 2011, IONIAN PRINCESS features interior styling by the Pavlik Design Team and exterior design by Setzer Design Group. Her accommodation is for up to 12 charter guests in a master suite, four double staterooms and one twin and her professional crew of nine ensure a relaxed and luxurious yacht charter vacation for all on board.
IONIAN PRINCESS has at-anchor stabilisers, an on-deck Jacuzzi and a gym on board a carries a wide range of water toys for your enjoyment. For more information about renting her, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
She is a fantastic luxury charter yacht and has one of the best crews in the East Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.