Charter Yacht 'FELICITA WEST' Has Availability in Norway
The 64 metre sailing yacht 'FELICITA WEST' has availability in Norway and the Baltic Sea this summer.
Built in 2003, 'Felicita West' is a Perini Navi charter yacht and was most recently refitted in 2010. She features naval architecture by Ron Holland Design and the shipyard and her exterior styling comes from Nuvolari and Lenard.
Her interior, also styled by Nuvolari and Lenard in collaboration with the shipyard, makes her spacious and contemporary and provides accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms - three doubles and two twins with bunk-style Pullman berths.
Charter yacht 'Felicita West' has satellite-supported communications on board for telephone, fax, and Internet, to keep you fully connected while enjoying your luxury yacht charter vacation.
Discover the Norwegian fjords, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Denmark, and the island of Gotland on board luxury charter yacht 'Felicita West', These charter destinations are rarely offered by any charter yachts, let alone one of this size and splendor.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information and to book a week onboard.
These charter destinations are rarely offered by any charter yachts, let alone one of this size and splendor.
More Yacht Information
Spirit of the C's Yacht For Charter
64m Perini Navi, 2003 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...