Originally delivered to a prestigious British owner in 1939 before being passed on to an esteemed Greek yachtsman, EROS has enjoyed the company of royals and celebrities throughout her illustrious history.
Regularly restored and undergoing a previous major refit in 2010, the sailing yacht has unquestionably kept the essence of the golden era in which she was conceived.
Indeed, whilst she includes the latest entertainment systems and features, she exudes an authentic and rare elegance in both her communal and guest spaces.
The embodiment of a glamorous history, sailing yacht EROS offers a truly unique charter experience
As might be expected of a sailing yacht heading to the Caribbean for winter, EROS is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
More specifically, a collection of furnishings located amidships provide the perfect setting for some alfresco dining, whilst the lack of clutter at the bow opens up the area for yoga and sunbathing.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, there’s also the chance to hit the water with a spot of wakeboarding, waterskiing, and sailing on board the miniature tender.
The interior of sailing yacht EROS nicely reflects the sophistication of the exterior, with broadly proportioned communal and guest spaces forming a veritable retreat when it comes to heading inside.
Integrating the living and dining areas, the central communal space is finished with a collection of warm woods and even features a neatly installed piano with a retractable television screen.
The deckhouse is similarly impressive, with large windows providing access to superb views whilst the yacht is underway.
Also complete with teak paneling and state of the art music systems is the guest accommodation, with each of the four cabins offering a comfortable berth for all on board.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y EROS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...