Originally delivered to a prestigious British owner in 1939 before being passed on to an esteemed Greek yachtsman, EROS has enjoyed the company of royals and celebrities throughout her illustrious history.
Regularly restored and undergoing a previous major refit in 2010, the sailing yacht has unquestionably kept the essence of the golden era in which she was conceived.
Indeed, whilst she includes the latest entertainment systems and features, she exudes an authentic and rare elegance in both her communal and guest spaces.
The embodiment of a glamorous history, sailing yacht EROS offers a truly unique charter experience
As might be expected of a sailing yacht heading to the Caribbean for winter, EROS is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
More specifically, a collection of furnishings located amidships provide the perfect setting for some alfresco dining, whilst the lack of clutter at the bow opens up the area for yoga and sunbathing.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, there’s also the chance to hit the water with a spot of wakeboarding, waterskiing, and sailing on board the miniature tender.
The interior of sailing yacht EROS nicely reflects the sophistication of the exterior, with broadly proportioned communal and guest spaces forming a veritable retreat when it comes to heading inside.
Integrating the living and dining areas, the central communal space is finished with a collection of warm woods and even features a neatly installed piano with a retractable television screen.
The deckhouse is similarly impressive, with large windows providing access to superb views whilst the yacht is underway.
Also complete with teak paneling and state of the art music systems is the guest accommodation, with each of the four cabins offering a comfortable berth for all on board.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y EROS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...