Originally delivered to a prestigious British owner in 1939 before being passed on to an esteemed Greek yachtsman, EROS has enjoyed the company of royals and celebrities throughout her illustrious history.
Regularly restored and undergoing a previous major refit in 2010, the sailing yacht has unquestionably kept the essence of the golden era in which she was conceived.
Indeed, whilst she includes the latest entertainment systems and features, she exudes an authentic and rare elegance in both her communal and guest spaces.
The embodiment of a glamorous history, sailing yacht EROS offers a truly unique charter experience
As might be expected of a sailing yacht heading to the Caribbean for winter, EROS is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
More specifically, a collection of furnishings located amidships provide the perfect setting for some alfresco dining, whilst the lack of clutter at the bow opens up the area for yoga and sunbathing.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, there’s also the chance to hit the water with a spot of wakeboarding, waterskiing, and sailing on board the miniature tender.
The interior of sailing yacht EROS nicely reflects the sophistication of the exterior, with broadly proportioned communal and guest spaces forming a veritable retreat when it comes to heading inside.
Integrating the living and dining areas, the central communal space is finished with a collection of warm woods and even features a neatly installed piano with a retractable television screen.
The deckhouse is similarly impressive, with large windows providing access to superb views whilst the yacht is underway.
Also complete with teak paneling and state of the art music systems is the guest accommodation, with each of the four cabins offering a comfortable berth for all on board.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y EROS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed