Originally delivered to a prestigious British owner in 1939 before being passed on to an esteemed Greek yachtsman, EROS has enjoyed the company of royals and celebrities throughout her illustrious history.
Regularly restored and undergoing a previous major refit in 2010, the sailing yacht has unquestionably kept the essence of the golden era in which she was conceived.
Indeed, whilst she includes the latest entertainment systems and features, she exudes an authentic and rare elegance in both her communal and guest spaces.
The embodiment of a glamorous history, sailing yacht EROS offers a truly unique charter experience
As might be expected of a sailing yacht heading to the Caribbean for winter, EROS is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
More specifically, a collection of furnishings located amidships provide the perfect setting for some alfresco dining, whilst the lack of clutter at the bow opens up the area for yoga and sunbathing.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, there’s also the chance to hit the water with a spot of wakeboarding, waterskiing, and sailing on board the miniature tender.
The interior of sailing yacht EROS nicely reflects the sophistication of the exterior, with broadly proportioned communal and guest spaces forming a veritable retreat when it comes to heading inside.
Integrating the living and dining areas, the central communal space is finished with a collection of warm woods and even features a neatly installed piano with a retractable television screen.
The deckhouse is similarly impressive, with large windows providing access to superb views whilst the yacht is underway.
Also complete with teak paneling and state of the art music systems is the guest accommodation, with each of the four cabins offering a comfortable berth for all on board.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y EROS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...