Charter Yacht EROS Open In The Caribbean Following Outstanding Refit
Originally delivered to a prestigious British owner in 1939 before being passed on to an esteemed Greek yachtsman, EROS has enjoyed the company of royals and celebrities throughout her illustrious history.
Regularly restored and undergoing a previous major refit in 2010, the sailing yacht has unquestionably kept the essence of the golden era in which she was conceived.
Indeed, whilst she includes the latest entertainment systems and features, she exudes an authentic and rare elegance in both her communal and guest spaces.
The embodiment of a glamorous history, sailing yacht EROS offers a truly unique charter experience
As might be expected of a sailing yacht heading to the Caribbean for winter, EROS is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
More specifically, a collection of furnishings located amidships provide the perfect setting for some alfresco dining, whilst the lack of clutter at the bow opens up the area for yoga and sunbathing.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, there’s also the chance to hit the water with a spot of wakeboarding, waterskiing, and sailing on board the miniature tender.
The interior of sailing yacht EROS nicely reflects the sophistication of the exterior, with broadly proportioned communal and guest spaces forming a veritable retreat when it comes to heading inside.
Integrating the living and dining areas, the central communal space is finished with a collection of warm woods and even features a neatly installed piano with a retractable television screen.
The deckhouse is similarly impressive, with large windows providing access to superb views whilst the yacht is underway.
Also complete with teak paneling and state of the art music systems is the guest accommodation, with each of the four cabins offering a comfortable berth for all on board.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y EROS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Eros Yacht For Charter
31m Brooks Motor Craft, 1938 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...