Indeed, with an immediately recognisable exterior designed by Stefano Righini, and a traditionally inspired interior styled by Zuretti, everything about ENCHANTRESS is in some way remarkable.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean in late summer, the various outdoor spaces provide plenty of sunbathing options whilst the main salon and skylounge make for comfortable socialising in the evening.
With a total of five staterooms comprised of a single master, two doubles, and two twins, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is capable of accommodating up to ten guests for a luxury charter vacation.
Combining timeless elegance with modern flourishes, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is sure to deliver a truly unique charter experience
Taking its clues from classic yacht design, the interior of ENCHANTRESS is decorated with a range of richly toned woods offset by lightly toned furnishings.
What’s more, the expansive windows which surround the communal spaces allow for plenty of natural light to maximise the sense of space which is available.
A true entertainer, the main salon features a fully stocked wet bar which has been designed to be entirely consistent with the surrounding styling.
Likewise, the brightly styled skylounge provides an alternative space for entire parties to gather in and enjoy a drink together.
With so many exterior areas to choose from, guests on board ENCHANTRESS have the luxury of deciding whether it’s a day to be spent dining alfresco on the sundeck, or soaking up their surroundings in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck.
Complete with an impressive Portuguese bridge, charterers on board motor yacht ENCHANTRESS are also able to access the fore in style, and take in ocean panoramas in an entirely uninterrupted fashion.
Likewise, staircases descend on both the port and starboard sides towards the aft to provide convenient access to a broadly proportioned swim platform, making the boarding of tenders and toys all but effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ENCHANTRESS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed