Indeed, with an immediately recognisable exterior designed by Stefano Righini, and a traditionally inspired interior styled by Zuretti, everything about ENCHANTRESS is in some way remarkable.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean in late summer, the various outdoor spaces provide plenty of sunbathing options whilst the main salon and skylounge make for comfortable socialising in the evening.
With a total of five staterooms comprised of a single master, two doubles, and two twins, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is capable of accommodating up to ten guests for a luxury charter vacation.
Combining timeless elegance with modern flourishes, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is sure to deliver a truly unique charter experience
Taking its clues from classic yacht design, the interior of ENCHANTRESS is decorated with a range of richly toned woods offset by lightly toned furnishings.
What’s more, the expansive windows which surround the communal spaces allow for plenty of natural light to maximise the sense of space which is available.
A true entertainer, the main salon features a fully stocked wet bar which has been designed to be entirely consistent with the surrounding styling.
Likewise, the brightly styled skylounge provides an alternative space for entire parties to gather in and enjoy a drink together.
With so many exterior areas to choose from, guests on board ENCHANTRESS have the luxury of deciding whether it’s a day to be spent dining alfresco on the sundeck, or soaking up their surroundings in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck.
Complete with an impressive Portuguese bridge, charterers on board motor yacht ENCHANTRESS are also able to access the fore in style, and take in ocean panoramas in an entirely uninterrupted fashion.
Likewise, staircases descend on both the port and starboard sides towards the aft to provide convenient access to a broadly proportioned swim platform, making the boarding of tenders and toys all but effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ENCHANTRESS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...