Indeed, with an immediately recognisable exterior designed by Stefano Righini, and a traditionally inspired interior styled by Zuretti, everything about ENCHANTRESS is in some way remarkable.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean in late summer, the various outdoor spaces provide plenty of sunbathing options whilst the main salon and skylounge make for comfortable socialising in the evening.
With a total of five staterooms comprised of a single master, two doubles, and two twins, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is capable of accommodating up to ten guests for a luxury charter vacation.
Combining timeless elegance with modern flourishes, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is sure to deliver a truly unique charter experience
Taking its clues from classic yacht design, the interior of ENCHANTRESS is decorated with a range of richly toned woods offset by lightly toned furnishings.
What’s more, the expansive windows which surround the communal spaces allow for plenty of natural light to maximise the sense of space which is available.
A true entertainer, the main salon features a fully stocked wet bar which has been designed to be entirely consistent with the surrounding styling.
Likewise, the brightly styled skylounge provides an alternative space for entire parties to gather in and enjoy a drink together.
With so many exterior areas to choose from, guests on board ENCHANTRESS have the luxury of deciding whether it’s a day to be spent dining alfresco on the sundeck, or soaking up their surroundings in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck.
Complete with an impressive Portuguese bridge, charterers on board motor yacht ENCHANTRESS are also able to access the fore in style, and take in ocean panoramas in an entirely uninterrupted fashion.
Likewise, staircases descend on both the port and starboard sides towards the aft to provide convenient access to a broadly proportioned swim platform, making the boarding of tenders and toys all but effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ENCHANTRESS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.