Following an extensive 2 year refit project that was completed in 2013, the stunning 60m/197ft superyacht DREAM is a finalist in the International Superyacht Society Awards in the ‘Best Refit’ category.
Motor yacht DREAM was built in 2001 by Abeking & Rasmussen to a design by the renowned Donald Starkey and has since been continually upgraded to offer the ultimate in luxury and state-of-the-art facilities to her charter guests. In 2002 she took the International Superyacht Society Award for ‘Best Power Interior’ and now, more than a decade on, has been recognised for the exceptional results of her 2013 refit.
Her interior benefited from a complete re-design from Bannenberg & Rowell, combining her Owner’s personal tastes combined with the elegant signature style of the acclaimed UK-based yacht designers. DREAM now boasts a chic, ‘Zen like’ interior featuring dark glossy woods, large windows, beautiful lighting and the finest furnishings all finished with a sleek contemporary styling in a layout that makes full use of the generous space on board.
In 2002 she took the International Superyacht Society Award for ‘Best Power Refit’ and now, more than a decade on, has been recognised for the exceptional results of her 2013 refit.
DREAM accommodates up to 12 charter guests in seven luxurious staterooms, including an impressive master suite with private office, relaxation room, beautiful his and her dressing rooms and three bathrooms. Her ample indoor living areas provide stylish and sumptuous spaces for guests to relax, entertain and dine in comfort. From her stunning main salon lined with floor-to-ceiling windows to her luxurious onboard cinema room, she is equipped for charter vacations of the highest levels of comfort.
Her outdoor areas are equally impressive, consisting of five separate spaces to accommodate every sunbathing, al fresco dining and entertainment need. Divided into two areas, DREAM’s expansive sundeck features an outdoor bar, oversized sofas and chairs, a shower and a large Jacuzzi. Her tender garage meanwhile is packed full of toys to explore your beautiful surroundings, to include a 7m tender, wakeboards, paddleboards, Waverunners and a custom inflatable slide.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.