The owner of the impressive 44m Benetti motor yacht CHECKMATE has decided to keep the yacht in the Bahamas throughout March, with availability out of Albany Marina in Nassau.
Marketed as a 2013-build, the 44m motor yacht CHECKMATE actually joined the charter market back in August 2012 and did some chartering later that same year. A Benetti Vision 145' motor yacht, she features a plastic reinforced fibreglass displacement hull to provide superior cruising comfort along with design from Stefano Righini and Francois Zuretti.
CHECKMATE is the very first Benetti of her kind to feature a day head on the sundeck - a feature that is typically only found on larger superyachts. She also boasts zero-speed stabilizers, a main-deck master suite with 180 degree views over the bow, an indoor-outdoor bridge deck dining and entertainment area and a spectacular decor showcasing cherry wood and Italian marble.
Her interior is spacious and bathed in natural light, ensuring comfort and tranquility for all on board and offering accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in five saterooms across four decks. She carries nine crew on board and is designed for longer ocean-going cruising.
Charter yacht CHECKMATE is available for charter from $200,000 per week. Contact your yacht charter broker for more information on this stunning luxury charter yacht.
Her interior is spacious and bathed in natural light, ensuring comfort and tranquility for all on board...
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.