Alluring outdoor areas, a contemporary-chic interior and state-of-the-art entertainment facilities make CHECKMATE an ideal charter option for exploring the wonderful waters of the Caribbean. She is also the perfect platform for those who want to celebrate Christmas in unrivalled style and comfort.
Part of the renowned Italian yard’s Vision 145 series, the motor yacht was launched in 2013 and refitted earlier this year, making her even more alluring than ever. And, with her newly reduced rate, her availability over the winter holidays is not expected to last long.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yacht charter is the spacious sundeck. Guests flock here to unwind in the oversized spa pool, sip cocktails at the bar, catch up with family and friends in a comfortable seating area and bask on loungers in the gorgeous sunshine. This is all while taking in beautiful views of the region.
Days can also be spent near the ocean in the multi-purpose beach club and accessing the exciting water toy collection from the swim platform. Have hours of fun trying out the Sea-Doos, paddleboards, wakeboards and towing tubes and explore top Caribbean islands from a different perspective.
Then the entire charter party can get together in the evening for a delicious dinner on the upper deck. Glass panels can be removed to create a stunning semi-alfresco dinning setup and an adjoining seating area aft invites guests to wind down with a nightcap when dinner is over.
Luxury yacht CHECKMATE continues to impress throughout the interior. Rich cherry and Burr Madrona woods combine with gleaming Italian marble for an elegant yet chic atmosphere. All who enter are sure to be put at ease by the laidback elegance which enables guests to truly relax on their charter vacation.
Sumptuous sofas and armchairs tempt guests to take a seat in the main salon, no matter whether precious family time or formal entertainment is on the agenda. A bar here ensures everybody’s refreshment needs are covered and large windows flood the space with natural light while providing idyllic island backdrops.
The superyacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests in five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with 180-degree panoramic views on the main deck and four lower deck guest cabins.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yacht charter aboard superyacht CHECKMATE is the spacious sundeck
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.