The recipient of a ‘Special Achievement’ award earlier this year, the 49m/160ft motor yacht CHASSEUR won first place in the category for ‘Best Power 40m-65m’ at the ISS Awards on Wednesday night.
A total sensation, superyacht CHASSEUR has roused the attention of critics since being delivered from American shipyard Christensen last year.
Indeed, she was nominated in the category for ‘Best Interior Layout & Design’ at the Showboats Design Awards at the beginning of the year and received her special achievement award at the World Superyacht Awards a short while after.
The sister ship to CHASSEUR- the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’- was also shortlisted for the prize, and both are currently on display at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 (FLIBS2017).
Featuring a cool and contemporary interior, as well as a vast exterior equipped with a spacious Jacuzzi, there can be no doubt that CHASSEUR has all the qualities necessary for a memorable private yacht charter vacation.
A true entertainer, she also boasts a state of the art home cinema, multiple alfresco dining sections, and a master cabin complete with a private office.
Boasting all of the most desirable luxuries, there can be no question that superyacht CHASSEUR is a deserving award-winner
Made up of sycamore, Santos Rosewood and lined with silk rugs, the interior of superyacht CHASSEUR was designed by American stylists at Varo Designs. Exuding an inviting calm, guests are sure to feel immediately at home on board, and the comfortable furnishings make both the main salon and sky lounge ideal places to gather together.
Besides the full beam master suite, CHASSEUR also includes an additional VIP cabin, and 4 doubles, 1 which has a Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y CHASSEUR, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which won prizes at the ISS Awards 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...