The recipient of a ‘Special Achievement’ award earlier this year, the 49m/160ft motor yacht CHASSEUR won first place in the category for ‘Best Power 40m-65m’ at the ISS Awards on Wednesday night.
A total sensation, superyacht CHASSEUR has roused the attention of critics since being delivered from American shipyard Christensen last year.
Indeed, she was nominated in the category for ‘Best Interior Layout & Design’ at the Showboats Design Awards at the beginning of the year and received her special achievement award at the World Superyacht Awards a short while after.
The sister ship to CHASSEUR- the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’- was also shortlisted for the prize, and both are currently on display at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 (FLIBS2017).
Featuring a cool and contemporary interior, as well as a vast exterior equipped with a spacious Jacuzzi, there can be no doubt that CHASSEUR has all the qualities necessary for a memorable private yacht charter vacation.
A true entertainer, she also boasts a state of the art home cinema, multiple alfresco dining sections, and a master cabin complete with a private office.
Boasting all of the most desirable luxuries, there can be no question that superyacht CHASSEUR is a deserving award-winner
Made up of sycamore, Santos Rosewood and lined with silk rugs, the interior of superyacht CHASSEUR was designed by American stylists at Varo Designs. Exuding an inviting calm, guests are sure to feel immediately at home on board, and the comfortable furnishings make both the main salon and sky lounge ideal places to gather together.
Besides the full beam master suite, CHASSEUR also includes an additional VIP cabin, and 4 doubles, 1 which has a Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y CHASSEUR, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which won prizes at the ISS Awards 2017.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed