The recipient of a ‘Special Achievement’ award earlier this year, the 49m/160ft motor yacht CHASSEUR won first place in the category for ‘Best Power 40m-65m’ at the ISS Awards on Wednesday night.
A total sensation, superyacht CHASSEUR has roused the attention of critics since being delivered from American shipyard Christensen last year.
Indeed, she was nominated in the category for ‘Best Interior Layout & Design’ at the Showboats Design Awards at the beginning of the year and received her special achievement award at the World Superyacht Awards a short while after.
The sister ship to CHASSEUR- the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’- was also shortlisted for the prize, and both are currently on display at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 (FLIBS2017).
Featuring a cool and contemporary interior, as well as a vast exterior equipped with a spacious Jacuzzi, there can be no doubt that CHASSEUR has all the qualities necessary for a memorable private yacht charter vacation.
A true entertainer, she also boasts a state of the art home cinema, multiple alfresco dining sections, and a master cabin complete with a private office.
Boasting all of the most desirable luxuries, there can be no question that superyacht CHASSEUR is a deserving award-winner
Made up of sycamore, Santos Rosewood and lined with silk rugs, the interior of superyacht CHASSEUR was designed by American stylists at Varo Designs. Exuding an inviting calm, guests are sure to feel immediately at home on board, and the comfortable furnishings make both the main salon and sky lounge ideal places to gather together.
Besides the full beam master suite, CHASSEUR also includes an additional VIP cabin, and 4 doubles, 1 which has a Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a charter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y CHASSEUR, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which won prizes at the ISS Awards 2017.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.