It has been announced that the 72m (236’) motor yacht AXIOMA has been named as a finalist in the celebrated ShowBoats International Design Awards 2014.
Already nominated for a 2014 International Yacht & Aviation Award, AXIOMA looks set to have a number of awards under her belt adding to her prestige as a spectacular luxury charter yacht.
Accommodating up to 12 charter guests, her stunning upper-deck master suite holds a king size bed and a private cinema, as well as a private dining terrace. Her guest acccommodation comes in the form of three VIP double staterooms and two twin staterooms that can be converted into doubles if required. Each stateroom has ensuite facilities and features a television screen and entertainment system. Her professional crew of 20 are on hand to tend to your every need and guarantee a smooth and luxurious vacation for all on board.
One of her defining features is her open gallery mezzanine that takes up the upper and main decks. She also boasts a heli-pad, a large health and beauty spa and a gym, in addition to two teak balconies that fold down over the sea, practically doubling the size of the swim platform.
Charter yacht AXIOMA carries a range of water toys including tenders, jet skis, SeaBobs, kayaks, water skis, snorkelling gear, scuba diving equipment and an inflatable water slide.
She is available for charter from €525,000 per week in high season and €490,000 per week in low season. Get in touch with your preferred yacht broker for more information.
One of her defining features is her open gallery mezzanine that takes up the upper and main decks.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.