The multi-award winning ARKLEY combines striking design with luxurious furnishings to create a vessel with unsurpassed comfort and style. Her spacious, timeless interior was styled by Mark Berryman, complemented by her sheek exterior designed by Espen Oeino.
With an ultra-modern entertainment system, a deluxe home cinema, deck Jacuzzi and PADI-certfied diving school, ARKLEY is the perfect balance of relaxation and adventure. She can sleep up to 12 guests in 6 lavish staterooms – including a master suite, 4 double cabins and a convertible cabin.
An efficient and experience charter crew on board ensures guests on ARKLEY have a vacation to remember. To find out more about chartering ARKLEY, contact your chosen yacht charter broker of browse all luxury charter yachts available in the Meditterranean.
ARKLEY combines striking design with luxurious furnishings to create a vessel with unsurpassed comfort and style.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.